Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 01:40

(it is.)

He smiled. "No, the question is what are YOU doing here? hmmm, ditcher? You know, you don't look like one of thise girls..." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 01:42

I laughed. "Okay if im the ditcher then what exactly are you?" i asked him smiling. "And for your information im a very sweet, quit, little girl." i siad laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 01:47

"Im a professional ditcher." he winked. "So which movie are you going to watch?"
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 01:48

I rolled my eyes and looked at the movies. "IM watching 'Alice in Wounderland'! i siad smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 01:56

He talked in a girly voice and moved his arms like a girl "Oh my gosh! Me too. We could be like movie buddies! C'mon girlfriend." he said and skipped to the ticket window and laughed. "Two tickets." he said in a normal voice.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 01:58

My eyes grew big and my mouth dropped open. "Oh..my..god." i siad laughing. "I cant believe it, your gay." i siad loud and everyone looked at me. I laughed and looked at him. "JK" i siad looking at the women. "Yea 2 tickets."
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 02:03

He laughed and looked around at the upset and confused ladies. He grabbed the tickets and went over to the snacks and bought a large popcorn and two drinks. "Soo..lets go watch this thang." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 02:04

I rolled my eyes taking the drink and sipping some from it. I walked into the movie and then turned walking up the stairs and back in the back row sitting dowen.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 02:10

He smiled and followed her. "Someone isn't in a good mood today, huh?" he elbowed her some and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 02:12

i looked at him and laughed. "Im perfectly fine." i said smiling. I took another drink and grabbed some popcorn eating it and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 02:18

He nodded and looked at the screen as it began to play the movie. He placed his arm around the back of her seat and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 02:22

I laughed. "Good one." i siad smiling and looking atr the screen.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 18:52

He laughed. "Whaaa?" he said playfully and laughed some at a preview for a comedy movie and smiled as the lights went down and the movie began.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 21:19

I looked over at him and smiled before looking back at the screen. I sunk down in my chair and smiled watching the movie start. I scooted over some and layed my head on his shoulder without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 21:34

He looked down at her and bit on his lip and watched her. He slowly brushed a strand of hair from her eyes and just looked at her for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 21:35

I smiled and looked back at him. I laughed alittle and then looked back at the screen. He smelt 'GOOD'!
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 21:42

As soon as the movie was over, he stood up and grabbed his drink before making it towards the end of the aisle. His eyes flashed down at his watch, to relise that school was just about to be out.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 21:45

I sighed standing up and walking to the end of the aisle as well. I turned and walked out of the movie theater and stopped waiting on him to come out.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 21:49

He walked out quickly, "So movie buddy..what did you think?" he smiled and pulled his keys from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 21:50

i laughed and looked at him. "I think i should come back to your place and show you something." i siad grabbing his keys.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 22:01

He walked out the door and held it for her. "Something? What?" he said growing curious.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 22:02

I walked out of the mall and looked at him. "Just something." i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 22:07

He snatched the keys from her and opened the passenger door for her. "So..my place?" he said and walked to the driver's side.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 22:09

I rolled my eyes and got into the car. "Yup" i siad smiling and then shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 22:12

He sighed and started the car and began to his house. "I swear..if I see you roll your eyes at me one more time,young lady.." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next