Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romance Teen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 02:59

She looked at the movies. "hmm. Well I like horror movies...but I'm not sure. Perhaps that movie, Paranormal Activity?" she had absolutley no idea if he liked horror but it was a suggestion.

((that was my last post))
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 19:58

(okay..thank you.)

I looked at the movie and what time it would start. I loved horror movies and havent seen this one before. I nodded. "Okay..it startes in 30 minutes though." i said looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:01

She nodded and looked at him carefully, a smile taking over her face then, "Do you like smoothies?" she said her eyes locked on his. "Because the smoothie stand is right over there if you want something.."
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:06

I smiled. "Yea i could use smoothie right now." i said looking over at the stand. I walked over to it pulling my wallet out of my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:11

She laughed, "Let me buy it for you, please," she really thought it would be the right thing to do since she invited him along. "What would you like?" the lady at the smoothie stand looked impatient and I turned to her. "A strawberry and banana please," I smiled at the lady and placed a dollar on the counter by the cash register.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:18

I glanched at the dollar and snatched it away before the women could get it. "And ill have a dark fudge please." i said handing her a 5 dollar bill and smiling but not looked at Ash.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:26

She rolled her eyes and let out a soft laugh. "I will buy you something, I will." Her eyes turned to behind them as she heard a yell of horror. At first she thought it was some girl just scared but now she could see she was hurt. A few gun fires came from the other side of the mall but were loud enough to hear. Ash looked carefully at the girl on the floor. Claire. Where was here boyfriend? Ash looked at J.J. he eyes full of shock, the mall full of panic. She handed him her phone, "Call the police," she said as she rushed over to Claire's side where a few people stood.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:32

I took her phone. Watching her run over to the girl. I went over to her and stood to make sure things were okay. I could hear the gun shots still coming. I dieled 911. I yellled in tha phone. "We need help theres guys shooting in the mall and one has been shot hurry." i said hanging the phone up. I seen in the corned of my eye one of the guys aiming at Ash. He pulled the twigger. I pushed Ash away and the bullet hit me in my side while i pushed Ash away.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:38

"No!" Ash cried and she tried to rush over to J.J. but one of the shooters grabbed her and held her away. Ash squirmed in his arms and managed to break away and go over to him. A tear drew a line on her face and she reached down to rub his cheek. "J.J...are you ok?" she said after the men were taken away. She found herself holding his hand tightly in hers. "It's going to be alright, the ambulance is here," she assured taking off her sweatshirt to place over his wound to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:46

I felt the pain in my side and i winched. I opened my eyes and looked at Ash holding my hand. I managed to get a smile out of me. "Im okay, its fine. Ill be okay." i said tightening my hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:54

She smiled, "Thank you for..pushing me out of the way," she said her voice shaky. She looked at a guy walk over to them. He turned to me, "Uh, m'am I need you to leave." Ash looked at him, "Ok, which hosptial will you be headed to?" He answered her quickly, "North Medical Clinic." I shook my head and looked down at J.J. and rubbed his hand with her thumb, before wiggling her hand out of his grasp and walking out of the mall.

"Sir you are going to have to get stitches and we can't provide them here so you will be coming with me. Can you walk?" the man asked J.J.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:02

I watched her leave and turned to the guy. "Does it look like i can walk?" i snapped at him in pain. I stood some and tried to walk.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:07

The man rolled his eyes and motioned for the guys to bring the ambulance closer. He tried to support his balance. "Right here, sit down," the man directed. Ash drove by in her convertible, examining the scene. She needed to do something for him. Seriously. He just took a bullet for her. She saw him and gave a slight wave, hoping he caught that and began driving for the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:14

I saw her wave and i smiled, knowing she couldnt see it. I got in the ambulance and winched everytime they hit a bump or something. We got to the hospital and i went in the emergency room. They took me in a room and was checking on me and things.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:17

When Ash got there she was arguing with the receptionist, "No, you see I really need to see him...he saved my life," but the lady said no so she sat down in a chair wondering what was wrong and if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:22

After a hour or two i came out with bandage on my side. I walked out into the waiting room and seen Ash sitting there. I walked up to her with a smile on my face. "Hey.." i said to her quitly.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:26

She stood up quickly and threw her arms around his neck, trying to be careful not to hurt him. "I'm so happy you are okay, I worried this whole time," she looked at him a smile on her face. "I'll drive you home, you need rest...or is somebody else picking you up?"
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:41

I laughed.."Calm down." i said looking down at her. "You can take me to the mall so i can get my car and tehn ill drive home." i said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:45

She looked at his wound. "Are you sure you can drive?" she asked, pulling out her keys from her purse.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:49

"Im positive." i said opening up the door. I waited on her to come out so she could show me where her car was.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:52

She walked over to her black Lexus convertible. "Ok, its kind of girly but yeah this is my baby," she said as she unlocked it and pulled open the door.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:57

I smiled and opened the door sliding in. I grunted some when i set down. I breathed out. The pain was worst. I shut the door, closing my eyes hoping Ash wouldnt see.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:00

She pushed the key in ignition and began to pull out of the parking lot and head down the road for the mall. She looked over at him for a quick second and said, "So..what did the doctor say? Any special medication you need?"
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:02

(Do you cush???Smile)

I opened my eyes and thought for a moment taking out a piece of paper with precription on it. "Yea, i need to go get my medicene" i said looking at the paper with a list of things i needed.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:07

((wait. huh? xD))

She looked at him. "Well my mom is a pharmacist at the pharamacy down by the mall. She could help you out," I nodded and pulled into the parking lot of the mall. "Now which one is your car?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance Teen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance Teen
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freaky-Disaster :: Teen-
Jump to: