Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxeh Come!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Koda

Koda

Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 02:14

"Oh you'll see," Kris growled as she smirked, showing off one of her sharp canines. Scenting around, she soon came upon the pack, her eyes slitting at the one dark black wolf. Snarling, the fea leapt from the brush, knocking into the side of Rhea. Suprised, Rhea looked up at the fea and slitted her eyes, shaking her head. "Your on," Rhea growled, launching at Kris. The two were now in a battle of tooth and claw. Large blobs of fur rolling and banging around.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 02:30

I formed into my wolf self and rolled my eyes sitting down against a rock and was perpared if it got to out of hand.
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 02:37

Snarling, both fea's snapped their jaws, sometimes meeting the others. Wanting to just end this, Kris finally just let go, something that Rhea wasn't up to. Barking, the fea reached down and grabbed Rhea's front paws, pulling it right out of it's socket. As she yelped and cried, Kris knocked her down with a swift blow from her head and put both her front paws on Rhea, her jaws clenched on her throught.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 02:54

I ran and hit Kris and pushed her against a rock. "Enough" i snapped at her my teeth's blaring. I turned and walked over to Rhea licking her paw.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 03:10

Kris gave a slight yelp, shaking her fur and gathering herself up again. Growling, she sat down and glared at the two.

Rhea heaved herself up with the other three legs, whining softly. "That little-," she started, but then stopped as she winced. "Jon," she whined, pressing up against him, licking his maw, but her eyes were glaring and smirking at Kris.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 03:34

i looked at Kris and sighed looking back at Rhea and smiled at her. "you okay" i asked licking the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 03:39

Gritting her teeth, Rhea got up slightly on her two back legs and eased down on her front left one. A loud "POP!" signaled that it had gone back into the socket. Rolling her left shoulder a little, Rhea, nudge Jon slightly in the maw but glared at Kris. "You little filthy, rotton, -ect.- bitch, what they hell do you think your doing!?" Rhea growled, her large stature pressing upon Kris' smaller one.

"Do I really have to explain what I just did, or are you smart enough to comprehend?" Kris retorted gently, playing an innocent look upon her gentle looking face.

"Get rid of her," Rhea commanded the other wolves as she sat down, flicking her tail irritably.

Soon, three males came upon Kris, one grabbing her by the scuff, another by her tail, and the last one by a leg. Struggling and yelping, they began to walk out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 03:52

I growled and jumped on then. "she can live herself. she dont need yalls help" i snapped at them and growled at them.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 04:22

The males just growled under their breaths, not wanting to offend the alpha. As the walked away, Kris glared at the male. "You did this all on purpose didn't you?" She growled, venom in her voice. Shaking her head, a slight sad expression on her face, she turned around and ran. She had one spark of hope, maybe being able to join the pack. Maybe having a friend or friends when she had never had a true one before. But she guessed it would of been like it always has. Just a made up tale.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 04:37

I growled and turned to the pack. "we could have got a new member to our pack but not you listen to what Rhea says all the time. im the damn alpha to" i yelled at them mad.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 04:41

The wolves laid their ears back, but whined softly in a respectful apology. Most of them figiting around. Rhea came to Jon and nudge him. "It's ok, we don't want her anyway," she said sweetly, a nasty expression was made when she said 'her'.

Kris shook her head as she morphed into human form mid-stride, running as fast as she could towards the river. Slowing down, she just stripped to her black bra and underwear [ew thongs XD]. Diving into the water, she closed her eyes and let the water engulf her, swirling around. Popping back, Kris flipped her hair back, sighing and splashing around to shake the stress off.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 04:48

I growled and looked down "you dont know she could help us with the vampires Rhea. you need to give her a chance" i said to her alittle snger in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 04:50

Rhea chuckled and scoffed. "Pu-lease! She couldn't kill a vampire at all. She just beat me cause I wasn't ready. Quiet something somebody who was scared would do. Somebody who doesn't like a strait challenge. That person is what we need. Not that red wolf mutt." Rhea chuckled and looked at Jon, hoping for the same reaction.

Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 04:56

I looked at her and looked down. "your probably right. i dont understand her really anyways" i said nudging her and smiling. i looked at the pack "sorry bout me yellin." i said to them lowing my head and looking back up at them.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 21:58

The pack loosened up and nodded, tails wagging slightly and tongues lolling out comfortably. Rhea was happy about what he said as she nudged him and licked his cheek. Pressing up against him, a large grey male named Mich spoke up. "Hey, we havn't done like, a fun thing for a long time. We should do one. Go out." The others agreed, and looked at the alphas. Rhea smiled, always loving a party. "What do you think Jon?"

Sighing, Kris floated on her back, slightly swirling around, her eyes closing. Taking in a deep breath, her chest expanding out, then in, she clenched her fists. She didn't care if she fit in, or that's what she told herself. Deep down, she did, but she kept forcing the idea that she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 22:57

I smiled and stood up wragging my tail. I barked some and nodded. "Yeah" i said smiling and llooking around. "Lets go to the beach and have a party?" i said.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 23:22

Agreements came from all wolves, Rhea especially was nodding her head. "Be there at ten at the dock, and it'll go all night." She winked at Jon and the guys before her and the other fea's of the pack went to go get ready. Like most girls, when it came to parties, they spent time on their looks and such, while guys only had to throw some clothes on, ruffle their hair, and look incredibly hot. [curse them]

[should Kris be there?]
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 04:19

I smiled and nodded "okay great see ya at 10" i said to them smiling. i pounched onto Rhea when she wasnt looking and laughed nibbling on her neck some.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 15:32

[should sheeee?]

Rhea rolled over, looking up at Jon who was now hovering over her. Laughing gently, she blinked slightly and touched her nose to him, licking his maw gently. "We're gonna have some fun, eh?" she whispered gently.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 19:55

[Shureee Razz]

I laughed and looked down at her smiling. "O' yeah we are" i said nealing down and nibbling her neck some and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 21:36

Smiling, Rhea transformed right below him, her bulky body shrinking down to a lean one, yet still somehow supporting his weight. "That's what I want to hear," she replied, smirking gently.

Once she dried herself by running around in wolf form, Kris transformed and put on her clothes, her bra sort of soaking through her shirt. Not caring, she ran to the house and grabbed a Hot Pocket, her dad watching TV. "Going to the beach," she called before closing the door and walking toward the dock, Hot Pocket in hand.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 22:14

I smiled looking down at hier and formed back into human. I reached down some and kissed her lips genyly against mine.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 23:10

Wrapping her arms around his waist, hands running softly up and down his skin, Rhea closed her eyes and kissed him gently back.

Reaching the dock, Kris took of her shoes and sat down, kicking her feet and wriggling her toes as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 23:14

I kept kissing her and smiled running my one hand through her hair and holding myself up with the other.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 23:18

Pulling away slightly, Rhea looked up at him, smiling gently. "I should be getting ready," she whispered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxeh Come!   Roxeh Come! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxeh Come!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next