Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Romance Teen

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Romance Teen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:10

"James! What did you do? Oh my gosh, does this mean you can't go to prom with me?" she frowned and crossed her arms to her chest and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:15

I felt bad so i hugged her. "Please dont get mad. I just mouthed off the teacher. and i dont know if i can go..i still have to see." i said still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:19

Ash didn't hug him back. "Well then I'm not going. I'm not," she said shaking her head. She laid her head on his shoulder, "Why did you do that? ugh. I'll be out in the parking lot, kay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:22

I sighed and let her go.."okay.." i said low. "I have to get back in the office." i said turning and walking back in there. i was onlt in there for a second before i found out my punsishment. I smiled at tehm and headed out to the parking lot where Ash sayed she would be.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:26

Ash laid in the back seat of her convertible with her top cover down. She closed her eyes and sighed, listening to her I-pod and her phone placed on her tummy. She began to sing a song by Lady Ga Ga, the woman she hated but only like one or two songs from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:27

I spotted her car and ran over there. I pulled one ear phone out and smiled at her. "I can go to the prom." i said still smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:31

She sighed and sat up, "Thats good, and what about your punishment?" she asked her eyes glistening in the May sun. She tried to fight back a smile and she did. She looked at him, her face showing no emotion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:32

I stopped smiling and leaned on the car. "Just a week of Detention." i said looking around then down at her.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:38

"I still can't believe you think shes mean. She loves me," Ash smiled and looked up at him. She hopped out of the back over the side and stood beside him. "Ready for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:41

"Well she dont love me." i said smiling. "And yes i am ready for tonight." i said looking at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 05:45

She smiled, "Thats because you are a boy and boys have coodies," she laughed. "I remember my Mom use to say 'don't be kissing boys they have coodies.' Good 'ol days. Okay that was totally off subject. I'm sorry," she laughed at herself. "Well I hate to like leave you but I got to go get ready," she smiled. "Text me or call me. If you need anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 16:02

I laughed as she talked. "Okay, ill come by and pick you up around 6 so we can go and eat and things..okay." i said starting to my car.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 16:06

Ash smiled, "Yup, thats fine. See you then," she said and put her key in the ignition. She pulled out and started down the road for her house. She looked down at the clock that read four. She sighed. Two hours to get ready..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 16:18

I backed out and headed to my house. I pulled in at 4:06 and had almost 2 hours to get ready. I was excited about tonight. I went in and up to my room turning my I-Pod on loud and listening to it for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 16:27

Her mom attacked her with questions when she walked in the door, "So Ash! Lets talk boys. Oh, whats your date like tonight? Is he cute? What's his name?"

"Mom, we are just friends. His name is J.J. and Okay maybe he is really cute," Ash smiled and then walked upstairs to start curling her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 16:33

I layed on my bed listening to music. My parents were away on business so i usually had the place to my self. I looked at the clock seeing 5 o'clock. I stood up and went in the bathroom turning on the shower and jumping in.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 02:31

After pinning my hair with beautiful crystal clips and make up, Ash walked over to her dress that was hanging over her door. She smiled and looked at her Mom who took pictures of everything. Ashleigh took a deep breath and pulled it down, going into her bedroom to change. When she changed she stepped out in her dress and black strapy high heels, her Mom nearly freaking out. Ash laughed and hugged her Mom before heading back into the bath room to check approval of herself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 06:22

I put my tux on and my shiny shoes. I opened my bathroom door to brush my teeth and to use some jell in my hair. I looked around and then walked downstairs to my wallet. I checked if i had enough moneey. I looked at the time seeing it was 5:45. I grabbed my car keys and headed outside to my car to go pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 18:25

Her Mom stopped in the bathroom at 5:50 to tell her to hurry up and give her a black handbag. Ash hugged her Mom and her Dad made his way up the stairs.

"My baby is growing up," he said with a smile on his face.

Ash smiled, "I'll always be your baby."

Ash went over to the stairs and waited on the top step, he Mom taking pictures still. Ashleigh couldn't help but laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 18:28

I as almost at her house listenign to Bleed it Out by Linkin park(i love that song..hehe) I pulled into her drive way and turned teh radio down some. I set there for a moment then got out and knocked lightly on her door.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 18:36

Her Mom jumped up, "I got it!!!" she yelled and ran down the stairs, almost missing a step. She opened the door and smiled. "Ashleigh Paige! J.J. is here.," Ashleigh went down the stairs carefully trying not to hurt herself. "You can come in, I need pictures," he Mom said picking up the camera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 18:39

I looked at her mom and smiled while stepping in and shutting the door behind me. I went over to Ash and seen how beautiful she looked. "Your beautiful." i said to her in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 18:50

She smiled and then blushed, "Thank you, you look really good yourself," she said amazed. Her Mom wanted a picture of them so Ash stood beside J.J. more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 18:51

I put my arm around Ash and stood closer to her. I smiled some while she took the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 18:58

Ash smiled and whispered in his ear, "Let's go before she decides to take more," Ash smiled at her Mom. "Bye you guys. We have to go or we will be late," they nodded and said their goodbye and Ash opened to door for J.J.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance Teen   Romance Teen - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance Teen
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freaky-Disaster :: Teen-
Jump to: