Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bridle

bridle

::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Empty
PostSubject: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 17:57

Werewolves and Vampires have always been enemies even before they knew each other were around. It started when the first vampire took a drink from a human being and when the wolves saw that, they felt something inside them snap and they became large and strong canines that could easily kill a man with one blow, though they didnt kill humans, but protect them from the vampires that preyed on them. Over time, more and more vampires came around, being turned by already vampires and when the vampire's numbers increased, so did the werewolves. It's the year 2010 and over the years the wolves and vampires have evolved. While the werewolves are stronger, bigger, and more in number, some of the vampires have come to have unique talents, though they have gotten bigger in numbers as well and the war between the werewolves and vampires still rages on with the humans in the middle of it all, the werewolves trying to protect the humans from the vampires who need to quench their thirst, though some vampires call themselves 'Vegetarian' and only feed on animals, but the war still goes on for the vampires who feed off of humans. In the small town in Utah, mandy deaths are occuring in the woods, mostly people from out of the state who come to hike and people think they are large bears, but they are really vampires and the bears are the werewolves trying to protect the humans, always being one step behind the killings. Will someone be able to find out the secrets that are behind the deaths in the woods?

~Human Sign-Up~
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Personality:
~Looks~
Hair~
Color:
Length:
Style:
Eyes~
Color:
Flecks?:
Height:
Built:
Skin:
What Do You Usually Wear:
~Other~
Have You Been Imprinted On?:
If You Havent Been Imprinted On Who Would You Like To Imprint On You?:
Bf/Gf:
Crush:
Car:
Phone:
Other:

~Vampire Sign-Up~
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Personality:
~Looks~
Hair~
Color:
Length:
Style:
Eyes~
Color:
Flecks?:
Height:
Built:
Skin:
~Other~
Diet:
Unique Talents [Mind Reading, Ect]?:
Bf/Gf:
Crush:
Car:
Phone:
Other:

~Werewolf Sign-Up~
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Personality:
~Looks~
Hair~
Color:
Length:
Style:
Eyes~
Color:
Flecks?:
Height:
Built:
Skin:
~Other~
Have You Imprinted?:
Who Did You Imprint On If You Did Imprint?:
Bf/Gf:
Crush:
Car:
Phone:
Other:
~Wolf Looks~
Pelt Color:
Pelt Markings:
Eye Color:
Flecks?:
Built:
Height:
Other:

*Mine*
Full Name:Matt Bourne (Pronounced Born)
Nick Name:Matt
Personality:Friendly and Laid Back, Though Has A Protective Side And A Temper
~Looks:Matt
Height:5'9
Built:Well Muscled With An Easy 6-Pack
Skin:Nicely Tanned
What Do You Usually Wear:Shorts And White Sneakers, Sometimes A Shirt Or Hoodie
~Other~
Have You Imprinted?:No
Who Did You Imprint On If You Did Imprint?:No One
Bf/Gf:None
Crush:None
Car:Walks Everywhere
Phone:BlackBerry
Other:Sister Is Taylor
~Wolf Looks~
Pelt Color:Smokey Grey
Pelt Markings:Small Black Flecks Around His Body
Eye Color:Blue
Flecks?:Grey
Built:Well Muscled, Though Is Built To Run But Can Still Put Up A Good Fight
Height:10'4
Other:Nothing

Full Name:Taylor Bourne
Nick Name:Taylor
Personality:Friendly, Shy, Laid Back But Also Can Stand Up For Herself
~Looks:Taylor
Height:5'3
Built:Slim With Curves and Athleticly Built
Skin:Nicely Tanned, A Little Darker Then Matt's
What Do You Usually Wear:Shorts And Tank Top Along With Hoodie And Sneakers
~Other~
Have You Been Imprinted On?:No
If You Havent Been Imprinted On Who Would You Like To Imprint On You?:No One...Yet
Bf/Gf:None
Crush:None
Car:None, Walks Everywhere
Phone:Blackberry
Other:Brother Is Matt And Knows About Werewolves And Vampires
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 18:13

[[You Watch WWE? Thats Evan Bourne? xD]]

Full Name:
Nick Name:Kelly Mapple
Personality:Sweet/Brave/not scared of anything.
~Looks~
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qjZBTZLchv0/SvjEg_CW6bI/AAAAAAAADrQ/5heqgiqRO78/s400/kelly_kelly.jpg
Height: 5'6
Built:Athletic
Skin:Smooth Tan
What Do You Usually Wear:Shorts/Tank/Belly shirt/Anything really
~Other~
Have You Been Imprinted On?:Not yet
If You Havent Been Imprinted On Who Would You Like To Imprint On You?:Anyone really.
Bf/Gf:Nope
Crush:Nope
Car: http://www.thesupercars.org/wp-content/gallery/lamborghini-comparison/pink_lamborghini-4x3.jpg
Phone: https://wrapprz.com/store/product_images/e/839/pink_wave_iphone_70_web__93830_zoom.png
Other:Noprs
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 18:23

[Yeah I watch WWE and Evan Bourne is my favorite guy along with John Cena. Do you watch WWE?]

Matt wok up in the morning to the sun hitting his face, making him turn over and start to doze again, but he soon heard his alarm clock go off and he grumbled to himself, not wanting to get up at 6:00 each day to go meet with the pack, though he knew he had to otherwise he would be in trouble by Cole, the Alpha of the pack and the biggest, though not by much. He sighed and got out of bed and stretched for a moment before he got changed into pair of black baggy shorts and then slipped on his white sneakers and headed down the stairs, hearing Tayloe come after him and he stopped and spun around and faced her. "You can come today, were huinting vampires who are coming from the north and there are more then one so its going to be more dangerous, so you are to stay here." he said before he turned and walked back outside, though a moment later he heard Taylor coming again.

"At least let me come with you to the edge of the woods." said Taylor as she glanced at her wolf necklace for a moment before she glanced up at Matt and ignored his growling as she came to walk beside him, being to stubborn not to listen to her older brother.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 18:34

[[LOVE WWE. Razz I love Randy Orton and John Cena is so SEXIII xD]]

Kelly woke up and she lookied around giving a sigh. She walked down the stairs and into her big masive bathroom. Since her parents was gone for almost the whole year for work she lived alone basically. She looked around and got into the shower getting out, fixing her hair and then put her black make up on and walked outside. She walked past her car and into the woods head phones in ear and not looking around her for anything or anyone. She had on some short tan shorts and a belly shirt which revealed her belly button ring. She sighed and kept walking/
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 18:58

[I like those two too, but I like how Evan is smaller then most of the wrestlers and can do flips and move around the ring fast]

"Your too stuborn." snapped Matt and Taylor ignored his comment as she looked down the street farther to see Matt's best friends of the pack, Jared and Paul, walking towards them, Paul snarling like he always did since he was short tempered.

"Hey Taylor, coming with us to hunt some vampires?" asked Jared as he walked up, knowing that Taylor knew everything about werewolves and vampires.

"Nope, not this time." said Matt before he glanced at Taylor as she glared at him, then thurned and walked down the street since they were at the edge of the woods before Matt, Paul, and Jared turned and walked into the woods and vanished a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:04

[Yeah my sister loves him.]

Kelly walked around and caughed some. She listened to her music loudly and wasnt paying any attention around her. She kept walking and it was pretty and peaceful out.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:10

[How long have you been watching WWE?]

Matt, Paul, and Jared morphed into their wolf forms, Matt's 10'4 frame being slightly smaller then Paul's 10'9, though Matt was still growing and Paul was getting pretty upset about that, but Matt just smirked while Jared's dark chocolat brown pelt only stood around 9'5, being probably the smallest, though he was the fastest and he let any of the wolves know that if they tried to pick on him. Matt snorted and turned and loped off through the woods to meet up with Cole and Blake, the two largest of the pack and the meanest, though Matt clearly showed both of them not to mess with him even if Cole and Blake were Alpah and second in command.

Taylor sighed and glanced back towards the woods before she headed down the street and towards the beach where she would meet up with two of her friends, Lisa nad Jenna, and hang out at the beach for a few hours before Taylor had to leave for the bon fire that the pack held every other week.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:13

I walked through the woods looking down at my feet as i walked. I felt the leaves underneath my feet crunch and all and didnt care really. I smiled at my self and kept on walking yawning every now and then.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:16

Matt, Paul, and Jared came to stand in front of Cole and Blake and Cole snorted, his black pelt bristling like always before he turned and loped off through the woods, leaving large prints in the soft ground as they ran, heading for the north where the most vampire action would be as Matt came to run on Cole's right side and Blake on his left, Matt testing Blake as he ran and Cole snapped at him but Matt just ignored him.

Taylor got to the beach and walked over to her two friends and sat down in the sand and started to talk to them about random things.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:26

I sighed and kept walking. Since i was listening to my I-pod i didnt know what was following him. I tripped and hit the ground. My i-pod bounching away from me, i groaned and crawled to it. As i reached to grab it someone ppicked it up and through it. I snapped and got up "What the heck?" i yelled. A large pale boy stood there and smirked at me. "Hey there" he said licking his lips.

[Sorry, ive been watching it for like a year or two now Razz]
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:30

Matt watched warily as Cole stopped and scented the air for a moment, a long and deeps narl echoing from his muzzle before he turned and took off at a run, way faster then any human or car at that, the pack following while Matt ran right beside him, keeping up easily as Cole leaped through some bushes and came to face the vampire, standing in front of the human girl protectively as he glared at the vampire while the rest of the pack stalked out of the shadows, Matt coming to a stop near the girl as he glared at the vampire, all his focus on the pale leech.

[WOW, I just started watching it. Though I will be watching it a lot more]
[center]
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:42

[Yeah. Its Addicting lol. I think its all the hot guys thats on there. Well not all the guys but some. Like Mark Henry..Eshhhhh Razz]

I jumped and my eyes widened as i seen the huge..whatever it was infront of me. I backed up fast and hit something. I turned and seen another huge one and i froze. I turned and pressed my body against the wolf[Matt] and watched the vampire. The vampire hissed. And backed away some. "Get lost, she is mine" he spit out.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:45

[Yeah I like Mark Henry, but not cute wise, he's just a good wrestler and I big one at that. I only started watching it was because of John Cena and Evan Bourne]

"In case you havent noticed tick, your on our territory." snarled Cole as he glared at the vampire, bracing his legs far apart and baring his teeth, though then he stood to his full height, a little over 12' while Blake came to stand beside him and the rest of the pack making a solid line while Matt curled his large body around her protectively, snarling at the vampire
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:52

I swallowed and stood with the wolf watching. The vampire laughed some. "Well..she was coming towards me, and im hungry" he snapped at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:54

"Go feed on a deer, just as filling. Plus, she didnt know you were there in the first place since you were hunting her." snapped Cole back as he started to stalk towards the vampire, his head low to the ground while the rest of the pack followed behind him, though Matt stood next to the human girl, just incase as he watched with his ears laid flat against his head and his neck fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 20:00

[Yeah He is a good fighter. I like him haha. He used to be a jerk but now i likeh him. Razz]

I stood there and looked up at the wolf as he stood with me. I watched the vampire and wolves. The vampire hissed and backed up. Other vampires came and jumped on the wolves backs and attacked them.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 20:02

[b][center][He got his butt kicked though when they had to fight the other group 7 on 7]

Cole snarled and got the first vampire by the head and tore into him before he leaped at another one, the pack starting to fight and Matt stood up and crawled underneath the human girl so that when he stood, she was on his back and he turned and bolted away from the fight so that she didnt get hurt as he ran away, his ears pricking forward as he got himself into a steady, but fast lope.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 20:29

I grabbed ahold of the wolfs fur and didnt let go. It was kinda like a mini ride. I smiled and looked down at the wolf as he ran and then looked back to see if anything was coming. I swallowed and held on tight.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 21:24

Matt slowed down once he was well away from the fight and slowed down to a walk, then to a stop and lowered himself down onto the ground and made the girl slide off of his back before he turned his large body around to face her, his ears pricked forward slightly. "They didnt bite you did they?" he asked cocking his head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 22:27

I swallowed. "No, they didnt" i said to him. Ilooked him over and couldnt believe what i was seeing. It was amazing and i loved it all. I smile and bit my lip looking at him and wanting to see him in human form if he was that kind. I sighed. "He said like, one word to me and then you cam" i said to him.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 23:57

Matt looked at her and felt all the tension in his muscles leave as he relaxed and let out a sigh, then snarled some. "Stupid leeches, their always coming onto our turf." he grumbled as he glanced at her again. "You should get back home." he said before he turned and started to walk away.
[center]
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 23:59

"Wait" i said before he got to far away.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 00:32

Matt stopped for a moment and then turned and faced her, his ears pricked forward. "What?" he asked cocking his large head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 00:56

"Whats your name?" i asked him smiling.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 01:00

"My names Matt, what about you?" he asked slightly as he glanced around for a moment, scenting the air before he turned his gaze back to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next