Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance) Empty
PostSubject: ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance)   ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 00:28

Crying or Very sad
<i>I can still hear the crowd as they silenced with shock and the desperate, pained cries of my mare, Blackbird with every moment I stop to think.
I can still feel the pain that shot in every single corner of my body with every breath that was vibrating from my leg, back and ribs.
I can still see the horses crashing over me, breaking my bones and tearing at my skin and the fright in Blackbirds darkening eyes.
Then I knew I was fading…

Everything was black and cold. I could feel the wind rushing over my face as I fought against whatever seemed to be slowing everything around me down. It was pushing against me and it was forcing me not to breathe. I fought harder and the black vanished. I looked around and saw Blackbird trying to stand on her crushed legs. “Blackie!” he called but all that came out was a hoarse whisper as I slowly moved my hard towards her. I tried to move to her but nothing was working. I couldn’t make myself move – my body was stopping me from causing myself anymore pain. I struggled and fought to move and I got a little closer as she once more fell into the mud on her three broken ribs. I lay my hand on her round belly that was spotted with red. “Blackie” I breathed and tried to move my fingers to calm her. Her back leg swung around in another attempt to get up hitting me right in my shattered left leg. I screamed as pain shot through my body, pulsing in my gushing veins. I closed my mouth and clenched my teeth and all I could taste was dry blood. I squinted buy all I got was huge pain in a line from the top of my eyebrow all the way down the left side of my face and finished under my jaw. i looked around as I heard running footsteps, people calling my name. I was looking for someone who was screaming for me asking if I was okay in desperate screams. I knew the voice I just didn’t know it was my own sister. I looked for whoever it was. I needed to tell them I was okay but then back the black “no…” I breathed. I was sure I couldn’t fight it this time…</i>

Dear _____
Welcome to Saxon Park Farm. You have been chosen amongst hundreds of young adults to become part of our exclusive jockey Academy. You will discover what it takes to become a world class jockey under the tuition of some of the best jockeys the world has ever seen, such as Oliver Pisenti, Daphne Chambers, Jesse Luther and Ezio Auditore. Here you will have the privilege to Ride, train and race the horses of your own or with permission, other horses. While here you will have theory classes as well as track work. Normal school is to be attended by all students under the age of 16. You will be housed in... (still writing the rest)

i was thinking, maybe you could have a female who has had a few scary accidents while racing 9not the one above. that is my characters one) but has managed to escape with a badly fractured arm. and maybe her parents will do anything just to get her back into racing but she is almost completely scared of horses alone and will only touch one if someone is with her. then here comes my guy, Ezio.hes the guy from the bit above with the whole crash thing. Maybe her parents pay extra money just so she can go in the academy and there she meets Ezio. together they become best friends and over time he helps her and her violent horse to become one of the best racing pairs in the country. along the way she begins to realise that there are people out there who loose allot more then their confidence on the track. in this plot, the male character (used to be Jesse, then it was Ezio, and this time its still Ezio) was in a horrible racing accident where he and his horse were completely pushed off balance in the last 300m of the race. they fell into the dirt and they were trampled. Ezio had put his leg out, casing a splint tib-tib fracture (when the bone completely shatters inside the leg) and so he had to have his left leg amputated *tears*...
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance)   ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 02:22

Kristin Adams
Kris or Krissie
Female
Will be rp'ed out
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance)   ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 02:24

awesome.
Back to top Go down
Koda

Koda

PostSubject: Re: ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance)   ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 02:42

[ok, where shall we start?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance)   ::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Private Altair and Koda:: Flightless Bird (jockey/Teen/Romance)
Page 1 of 1