Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen Rp [Dora Cometh Here]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Teen Rp [Dora Cometh Here] Empty
PostSubject: Teen Rp [Dora Cometh Here]   Teen Rp [Dora Cometh Here] Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 07:11

::Plot::

Tyler works at a place called Gorge's. He helps fix cars or anything with motors. He lives alone in an apartment, and has his own car.(Mercades(sp)/black) Looking for someone special to be happy with.

::My Forum::

Name:Tyler Anthony
Known As:Tyler
::Looks::
Very muscular. Has black hair, thats spiked alittle at the top. Has nice smooth tanned skin that his white pearl teeth really pop out when he smile. Has blue eyes that sometimes looks grey.
::About Him::
Plot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Tsukikochan

Teen Rp [Dora Cometh Here] Empty
PostSubject: re   Teen Rp [Dora Cometh Here] Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 22:58

Name:Nana Matsuda
Nickname/Called:Nana-chan; Nana-san by those who dont know her very well
Race:Teen
Looks:I have an A-line cut, parted in the middle. The back is shorter than either of front sides and often spiked. I often cosplay, but wear Jrock
band T-shirts whenI am not. When not cosplaying, I am very punky and love playing punk music.
Personality:I am usually spunky and chipper, but you wouldn't want to mess with when I am in a bad mood
History/Background:Unknown. I had amnesia two years ago...When I woke up all I remembered was my name, and the English and Japanese languages.
Other:Is half Japanese
Back to top Go down

Teen Rp [Dora Cometh Here]
Page 1 of 1