Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baxter Stables H/H RPG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drovers run

Baxter Stables H/H RPG Empty
PostSubject: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 00:24

Dear Mr/Miss,
You have been asked to work at the best stables in Australia. If you accept you will be riding horses, grooming horses, and showing horses. You will be sharing a room with another person. For people will be in one house/granny flat. In the granny flat there are 2 bedrooms which sleep 2 people each. There is a kitchen so you will have to cook yourself breakfast and dinner but lunch will be served for you. There is a small laundry with a washing machine and a drier. You will be expected to feed the horse that you are assigned. The feeding will be a morning feed and a night feed. Morning feeds for the horses are at 7am. You will be expected to groom the horses and then tack them up. You will have to ride the horse and practice for the next show. You can go out on a trail, ride in the outdoor arenas or you can ride I the indoor arenas. Lunch will be at 11:30am and it will finish at 12:30pm which means that you will have a 1 hour lunch break. In this time you will be able to have lunch, go to the toilet and do some other things to. In the afternoon if it is hot enough we will take the horses down to the lake. You can have a swim or rest in the shade under the big gum tree. After a rest you will ride your horse back up to the stables and we will have a weekly meeting on Monday afternoon. This meeting will include any upcoming shows and some other things. If you accept this invitation you will have to be at the stables in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The date and time that you have to be here is 9am Monday January 15th. Your horse will be assigned to you once I see what your riding style is. I hope to see you when the time comes.
John Baxter owner of Baxter Stables.

Plot~ You have been invited to work at Baxter Stables. Your employer is John Baxter. All of his horses are either WBs or TBs very rarely will he bring another horse into the stables. John Baxter does have a daughter and I will be playing her. Will Lisa become more then just best friends with one of the boys?

Rules~
I will be playing John Baxter and his daughter.
I will post the horse that I will be assigning to you after you post your charrie.
Keep the genders fairly even please.
I can add more rules.
Do not go more then 2 or 3 posts more when I am offline.
Use whatever form you want.
Lisa’s horse is the best show jumper in Baxter Stables.
Have a bit of fun please!

Me~
Lisa Baxter
Lis or Lisa
Female
Looks and personality will be RPed out.
She owns El Nino Vivace

El Nino Vivace
Nino
17.3hh
Gelding
WB
Bay
Show jumping
He is the best horse in the whole barn and Lisa is his owner and rider.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 00:35

Name:Keith Collins
Known As:Keith
Male
Personality:Sweet, kind, fun, brave.
Looks:Muscular tan. Wairs fox stuff, but loves to ride. Wairs DC's and Vans Mostly.
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 00:42

[Thanks, what discipline does Keith ride?]
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 00:45

[ohhh, sorry. Umm, Cutting and he likes to ride bulls.]
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 01:53

~Its ok =D~

Jindabyne Jolly Joker
Joker
15.3hh
Gelding
TB
Blue Roan
Cutting
Keith is his rider.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 21:36

(Awww, sounds cute. Thanks. You can start xD)
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 01:50

[Naww your welcome.]

Lisa pulled on her jodhpurs, polo shirt and tall black boots. She pulled her into a ponytail then she walked down to the stables to meet the new workers
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 02:00

I arrived at the farm and hopped down from my dodge pick-up truck. I walked into the barn and saw others there. I shrugged and walked over there to them. I was guessing this is were all the new guys came. I looked around and seen my horse in the stall. I smiled and went over to him petting him.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 02:11

Lisa saw the new guy arrive. She walked up to him, "hi, you must be Keith, I'm Lisa" she said to him. She smield.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 02:36

I smiled at her and looked at her. She was very beautiful and had a pretty smile. "Yea, im Keith." i said shakning her hand. "I guess you can call me new." i said looking at my horse then back at her still smiling.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 02:47

"Nice to meet you Keith, I'm the owners daughter, I'm sure that you already know that form the letter my father sent you" Lisa replied. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 03:00

"Yea, ive heard about you." i said smiling. "Nice to meet you Lisa." i said looking at her then at the other people who was here. "So, whats all this about?" i asked her alittle confused.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 15:22

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 17:31

"Well, i dont quit understand why im here." i said to her.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 01:41

"Well, we've seen your show records and we've seen how you work with horses, we want to see how you would be able to show horses, work horses and train horses while you working for someone else" Lisa explained. "You will be wokring, but you will be getting exams on riding. We might put you on a different horse depending if we think you are good enough to ride a different that you don't know" she added on then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 04:16

I smiled at her. "Wow, this will be interesting then." i said smiling at her.I looked at my horse then ther others that i seen on down the row of stalls. My eyes went back to hers and i kept my smile.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 06:40

"You have your first riding exam in 1 hour. Meet me in the indoor ring then. Don't be late" Lisa warned then walked off. She grabbed Shromo's halter, a lunge roap and the lunge whip. She walked into Shromo's stall. She took his rug off then slipped the halter on. She clipped the lugne roap on then walked him out to the lunging arena. She walked into the centre of the ring and clicked Shromo into a trot.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 15:16

I nodded and watched as she lunged Shromo around in the ring. I looked around not really sure what to do in an hour. I sighed and started to walk around to get to know the place alittle bit better. After an hour i walked into a building and seen a big indoor areana. I saw Lisa in there and smiled at her as i walked in to where she was.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 05:49

"Go get your horse, tack and grooming box. Bring your horse in here then tied it up. Groom the horse, then tack it up." Lisa said. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 14:57

I nodded and smiled at her. I turned and made my way to the stall. I got my horse out and grabbed my grooming box and lead him back to the areana. I tied him up and started to brush him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baxter Stables H/H RPG   Baxter Stables H/H RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baxter Stables H/H RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freaky-Disaster :: Horse/Human-
Jump to: