Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Empty
PostSubject: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 18:19

Just one more moment, thats all thats needed. Like wounded soldiers, In need of healing. Time to be honest, This time im bleeding. Please dont dwell on it 'cause i didnt mean it. I cant believe i said i'd lay out love on the groud, but it doesnt matter 'cause i made it up, forgive me now. Everyday i spent away my souls, inside out. Gotta be some way that i can make it up to you now, somehow. By now you know that..I'd come for you, no one but you. Yes id come for you, but only if you told me too. I'd fight for you, I'd lie its true, give my life for you, you'd know ill always come for you. I was blind-folded. But now im seeing, my mind was closing now im believing. I finally know just what it means to let someone in, To see the side of me that no one does or ever will. So if your ever lost and find yourself all alone. I'd search forever just to bring you home, Here and now, this i vow. Ny now..you know that, i'd come for you. No one, but you. Yes i'd come for you. But only if you told me too. And i'd fight for you, I'd lie its true, Give my life for you. You'd know ill always come for you. No matter what gets in my way, As long as there's still life in me, No matter..remember you know i'd always come for you. Yes id come for you, no one but you, yes id come for you, but ony if you told me too. And id fight for you, I'd lie its true. Give my life for you, you know i's always come for you. No matter what gets in my way, as long theres still life in me. No matter what, remember you know i'd always come for you. I'd crawl across the word for you, do anything you want me too. No matter what remember i'd always come for you, youd know i'd always come for you.

~Jake♥️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeNTNlOIz_0

~Plot~

I wrote this when i was 15 years old. I am now 19 and alone. When i was 15 after i wrote it i dug a hole in the park and put this in an envalope. As i know its still there today. I go to the park almost everyday and know its still there. I am waiting for anyone to come and dig it up and find it. Then they would be the one for me. The problem is who will find it and how would i know if they found it. I sit here today watching the ducks swim and the children play and my letter lay underneath the ground.

~:~Me~:~
Name:Jake Long
Look~
Eye:Blue
Skin:Tan
Built:Muscular
Hair:Black and spiked at top some.
Personality: You will see..Razz

(If you dont really understand this then please message me.Smile
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 18:24

Zoee Ann Peircing
-------------
Known as: Zo,ZAP(usually names of what close friends called her)
-------------
~All About Zo:
Zo is a bright young adult. She is a freshman at OU, studying Science for Vetenarian School. She is very outgoing and loves to talk about anything. Zo is open to any conersation, anyone may want to share with her. She has a curious personality and puts herself out to the world and loves to try new things. Zo has a part time job at the local pet store her parents own and hopes to become the new Vet when Dr. Lethrop retires. She has a few modeling contracts, though not a lot.
-------------
~Apperance:
http://media.travelgolf.com/tg_blog_media/Aishwarya%20Rai.jpg

Zoe stands at 5'6'' and weighs around 118lbs.
-------------
relationship status: single
car: '09 Lexus Convertible
other: none
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 20:03

[thanks Tik Tok..you can start Razz]
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 20:24

Zo yawned and sat up as the annoying alarm went off.6:00 am. She didn't have school today. She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn and threw her legs over the side of the bed. She walked slowly across to her apartment, bumping into boxes as she did so. She had finally raised enough money to move into that small cute house by that park. She smiled at the thought of moving out of this beat up apartment and to a better location. She brushed her hair, teeth and threw her hair up into a ponytail before putting on her tourqouise jogging shorts and matching shirt. A soft whistle came from her lips and her Brittany puppy came rushing up and sat in front of her. Zo ran out the apartment and her puppy followed. She began jogging the way to her new house.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 23:32

I was downstairs and finishing my bowl of ceral. I put it in the sink and went outside locking my door behind me. I walked down the street alittle way and then arrived at the park. I walked in the park for a moment then set down on a bench facing the pond where ducks swim free.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 23:37

Zo finally arrived at the otherside of the park. She had to walk across the park to get to her house, beside the pond. She smiled at the children who laughed and played and walked on the pond's edge. Zo's dog, Mojo trotted in the water, keeping his head high. Zoe looked at him and laughed, giving him a little pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 23:42

I seen the dog come and swim in the water. I laughed some and seen the girl he came to. She was very..well beautiful. I watched her and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 23:46

She looked up at the boy and smiled, "Hello," she said. Her dog barked in enthusiasm. Zo smiled and stopped by the bench and looked out at the ducks, "They are so interesting, aren't they?" she asked the boy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 00:14

I chuckled some. "Yea they are." i said smiling at her then the ducks. "I find, that the birds are more interesting." i said to her.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 03:38

"The birds?" she said looking at the Robins and variety of birds. She had been studying them her whole life. "They are." she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 15:31

I nodded and smiled. i looked over at her "Whats your name?" i asked her still smiling. She was pretty, and had the prettiest eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 23:15

She smiled, "Well it's Zoee but I go by Zo," she leaned up against the bench and studied him, "Uh, do you live around here?" she wondered. "It would be nice to know a few people because I'm new to the neighboorhood. She laughed at herself, "Sorry I'm being rude for not asking of your name. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 15:39

I laughed some and looked at her. "Its alright, my names Jake." i said looking out in the pond as ducks swim around. "Ive lived here my whole life. I know everyone and sadly everyone knows me." i said looking at the ground. "Everyone knows everyone." i looked up at her giving a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 23:04

She laughed. "I've noticed." she smiled and watched Mojo paddle in the water. "It must look awkward when I go places by myself. Usuallly all the people are out with friends." she shrugged. "I just moved here for school, mostly." she said with a sigh. "I'm sorry if I'm interupting you, watching the ducks. I just thought I would say hello"
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 21:53

I laughed. "Trust me its fine. And if you ever go anywhere alone.." i stood up and looked at her. "Call me.." i said handing her my number and smiling. I walked around her with my hands in my pocket and walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 23:28

She blushed a little and called Mojo to her and walked back towards the house. She began to unpack a few boxes from the kitchen and put her dishes and things up. She sighed and looked around her empty new home. A soft smile etched its way across her face. She decided to walk back home. On the way past the park, Mojo began barking and pawing the ground, starting to dig. Zo turned and looked at him. "Mojo quit!" she commanded. He began to whine as he got to the object. Zo curiously got down on her knees and picked a small letter out of the hole. She placed the dirt back in the hole and walked back to the apartment slowly, reading the letter.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 01:13

As i got home i couldnt stop thinking about that girl. She was in my mind almost all day now. Her hair, her eyes, her beautiful smile. i dont know what it is about her but she cant get out of my mind. Something was different about her.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 01:37

Zo was shocked and thought about the boy. She sat on a bench in front of her apartment thinking about him. She smiled instantly and read over her favorite parts in the letter. She looked at the time and jumped up. She went into her apartment, fed Mojo and drove off to a diner in town to eat dinner.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 22:52

After i took a shower and things i put on some cologne and i hopped in my car riving in town to eat out with some of my friends. For some odd reason we went to a very nice diner and went in to eat. I went in the back and found all my friends, the lowdest ones in there eating and talking. I walked back there and set down joinging them.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 02:58

She looked down at herself and around. Everyone was so not casual and she was casual. She ran her hands through her hair and shook it out. She ordered a drink and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 16:02

As we set there i looked around and drank my drink. When i looked in a corner i seen someone familiar that i have seen before somewhere. I looked at her and couldnt think where i have seen such a beautiful girl at. I set there trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 04:35

Her bright green eyes flashed up instinctivly and she smiled and looked down at the waitor who was obviously flirting with her. She laughed at him embarrass himself and order her food. After he left, she pulled the letter from her purse and began reading the words.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 19:16

while looking at her i smiled adn figured out who she was. It was the girl at the park who i as talkign to. I looked down then glanced over at her reading a note. It looked like it had dirt adn things on it. I glared at the note then my eyes widened. "Could it be?" i said to myself. My friend Ronny looked at me "Could it be what?" he asked confused. "Nuthin..just thinking." i said to him and the looked away.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 19:35

She was determined to figure it out. She looked down at the signature that read. She began reading the name carefully. "Jake.." she mumbled and her eyes widened. She set it down on the table and walked to the bathroom. This was weird.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 19:54

I started to breathe hard not knowing what to do. "Dude, Jake are you alrght?" Ronny asked me. "Im fine..i umm have to go to the bathroom." i said walking to the bathroom in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~   ~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~:~ I'd Come For You ~:~
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freaky-Disaster :: Teen-
Jump to: