Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Changes People

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Siggy

Siggy

Death Changes People Empty
PostSubject: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 22:28

Two young men, no older then sixteen stood on the front porch of a large, 2 stories white home. The one was tall with golden blond hair and light brown eyes. The other was also tall but had black hair and blue eyes. "Kyle!" The blond yelled. "Alex just don’t talk to me" the black haired one, Kyle, said before turning and walking down the steps. Alex grabbed his arm "Where are you going?" he questioned. “Home" Kyle answered shacking his arm off. Alex let out a sigh and watched his best friend get in his jeep and drive off into the night. He turned and walked back into the house out of the cool night hair and into the warm air of the house. Alex went up the steps taking them two at a time; he didn’t glance at his parents as he pasted them in the hall on his way to his room. He walked into the messy room, shutting and locking the door. He went over to his unmade bed and lied down. A few moments later his eyes closed and he fell into a deep sleep. Alex did not awake when the sirens roared just after midnight or the phone that rang just before that. He awake in the morning to his radio. He gave a sigh as he sat up in his bed. He listened to the news and found out that the night before a young man was killed; their jeep was hit by a train. He didn’t think anything of it as he got dressed and went down stairs. His father was gone to work already and his mother was one the phone in the living room, she looked upset but he didn’t say a thing. He went into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal; he sat at the table and ate the bowl fairly fast. His mother was soon off the phone only to have it ring again. She handed the phone to Alex. He took the phone wondering who would be calling at this hour. “Hello?” he said as he put it up to his ear. “Alex, its Jessica” the woman on the other end said in a vary upset voice. “Oh hey Jess. What’s wrong?” he asked, knowing there was something upsetting his best friend, Kyle’s sister. “Alex, its Kyle…” Jess told him. “What about him? He still in a grump mood?” he asked. “No, he’s not. Alex, Kyle’s dead,” she sobbed. “What?” Alex asked, not believing her, and then he remembered the jeep. “No, he can’t be. It couldn’t have been him” he said, the tears in his eyes. “But he is Alex, his jeep was hit by a train last night just after midnight,” she told him. “Where?” Alex asked. “The tracks outside of town, the one that marks the quarter mile mark” Jessica explained. Alex sighed “Arrangements?” he asked. “Nothing yet, but we’ll let you know” she told him. “Alright, bye Jess. And I’m soo sorry” Alex said before hanging up. The funeral came and went, Kyle was laid to rest in the field on the other side of the town, a cross was set up by the tracks for the first few months by Jess. It was the second last week of school when he was killed. The rest of the school year along with the summer has come and gone. It is now the first day of school again. Alex has changed a lot, it started out him only answering when someone asked him a question mostly teachers but after a while it grew to him refusing to answer or talk. He stays as far away from the tracks as possible, he does go to the cemetery but only like once a month. No one understands why he is like this, because he simply won’t tell them. Will you get him to open up and start to talk again? Will you get him to go to the tracks? Only time will tell I suppose.

Rules
~PB rules
~Don’t go on with out me
~Keep genders even
~if I say Leave LEAVE
~Alex is the only undefeated racer
~you know the rest of them

Forms
[Full Name]
[Called/ Goes by]
[Age]
[Gender]
[Looks]
[Personality]
[Status(single,bf/gf, who?)]
[History]
[Other]

Mine
[Full Name]
Alexander Kyle Rose
[Called/ Goes by]Alex, Alexander
[Age]seven-teen
[Gender]male
[Looks]:Alex's golden blond hair is shaggy, falling around his ears, into his eyes and stopping at the back of his neck. His eyes are a light brown. He stands at 5'10, has a muscular, athletic build. [Personality]
Before Kyle’s death
Alex was a talkative, joking, fun loving guy. He loved to be around people and talking with them.
After/now
Alex has basically shut himself off from the world, he wont talk to anyone, not his parents, teachers, friends. He's lost his fun going nature
[Status(single,bf/gf, who?)]Single
[History]Alex and Kyle grew up together, they were best friends, before they started school. The where friends all through public school and into high school, up until Kyle killed himself.
[Other]Alex blames himself for Kyle’s death but no one knows that. He drives a Aqua blue 2010 Chevy Camaro.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 22:35

[Full Name]
Jessica Longston
[Called/ Goes by]
Jesse
[Age]
[Gender]
Gemale
[Looks]
Jesse has shoulder lengh black hair with soft blue eyes that sometimes reflect Gray! She has smooth tanned skin, and a very athletic body. Even though she loves to eat, she stays skinny, and has the perfect curves for a girl. She stands at 5'6 and her hair is always straght with her bangs to the side, kinda choppy like.
[Personality]
Jesse, is a fun, loving girl who is not quit at all. She is loud loves to laugh, and can, and will have a good time. Everyopne loves to hang around her, becuase she is cool, very pretty, and popular. She knows how to have fun and is considered a part animal.
[Status(single,bf/gf, who?)]
Has a Boyfriend. Named John, who is a Quarter back on the football fierld.[Popular also]
[History]
Lives with her dad, and thats pretty much it.
[Other]
Nopehhh's!

Siggy, you may start!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 22:40

Beep...beep....beep
With a groan Alexander rolled over, slapping his alarm clock until it was not beeping any longer. He really didn't want to get up and go to school. His first, first day without Kyle, not something he was looking forwards too. He got up after fifteen minutes and moved to his dresser to grab a pair of jeans, a tee, boxers and socks, he throw them all on before he headed down stairs to eat before he'd go back up to his room and get his things then head to school
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 22:43

I put on the regular eyeliner, myscawara[sp] and some blush. I jogged downstairs in my skinny jeans, a red tight tank and my converses. I unlocked my 2010 red Ferrai. I got it for my birthday a week ago an dloved it. It was so shiny and beautiful .I sighed and got in starting the car, turning my phone on, and heading to school.
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 22:50

Alex ate a bowl of cereal before he headed back up stairs to get his bag, i-pod, and phone. He shoved the ipod and phone in his two front pockets before he put his back pack on his shoulder and headed down stairs going outside and unlocking his Camaro before slipping inside. He put his bag in the passenger side and started it up, starting to the school silently
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 22:56

When i arrived at school, i parked and got out seeing Josh. He smiled and came and started to kiss me. I laughed and kissed him. After that meet up, we both walked into the now full school and made our way to our lockers which was beside each other. I caughed and opened my locker putting stuff in and gettting stuff out,.
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:00

|Roxeh, it's the vary first day of school, they don't got notin' in their lockers...|

Alexander pulled into the parking lot and parked at the back. He got out grabbing his bag from the passenger side and locking the doors before before started across the 'silent' lot to the school doors. It was only silent to him because Kyle wasn't there. He pulled his I-pod touch out of his pocket and turned it on, putting a song on before he put it back in his pocket and put his headphones in his ears and walked into teh school ignoring everyone as he headed to his locker for this year
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:02

[Oh, yes! Sorry!]

I put everything in and closed it not having anything. I wasnt a very prepared person when it came to school. It was boring and had no meaning once so ever in my case. Josh pinned me against the lockers and we started to make-out before the bell rang, for our new first classes.
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:05

Alexander walked down the hall to his locker, looking at the football jock that had his girlfriend pinned against his locker. He frowned, he hadn't talked for 6 months he wasn't changing that now. He just went over to the window and looked out it waiting for the guy to move. He closed his eyes and sighed
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:13

I opened my eyes still kissing abd looked over at a guy. I pushed Josh off and looked at the guy. "Is this your locker?" i asked him politly.
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:15

Alexander looked up as it sounded like someone was talking to him, turns out it was the girl who had been making out with the football jock. He just simply nodded to her in answer of her question. He ran his hand throw his hair, he wanted Kyle to be here so bad.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:20

I smiled at him and could tell something was wrong with him. I sighed "Im sorry, i...well we didnt know." i said glaring at Josh who was glaring at Alexander. i moved and pushed Josh out of the way/
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:23

Alexander shrugged at the girls words, he looked at the jock who was glaring at him and glared back a bit as he moved to his locker and opened it up, putting his bag in there. 'Get Stoned' playing through his one headphone he had in. He gave a sigh as he turned and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:26

Josh yanked me over to him. "I dont want you to talk to that thing over there..got it?" he said to me glaring at Alex still. I rolled my eyes and jerked away. "Grow up." i snapped at him adn then walked away and into Math class.
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:29

Alex glanced around the hall as it started to clear out. He headed to his Math class, with what things he needed. He walked into the room and took a seat in the back corner by himself for now. He hoped the teachers had finally given up on trying to get him to answer questions.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:34

I walked in and slammed my things down and set beside the boy i saw earlier. I didtn look at him but just set down where i normally set. I crossed my arms and glareda t teh front pissed.
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:38

Alexander looked at the girl from the hall as she sat down beside him. He looked away from her after a moment, she looked pissed but he didn't care. He pulled his I-pod out and started to play a little game on it before class started. He finished with it after a moment and pulled his phone out of his pocket, looking at it he knew if Kyle was still here it'd be vibrating right now, he'd open it and it'd say 'So? Who's in your class? Anyone hot?'. He'd give anything for his phone to do that right now and it to be Kyle's name above the message.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 23:41

[Aww.. Sad]

i looked over at him adn then turned back upfront. I felt my phone vibrating and then pulled it out and seen a text from Josh. I rolled my eyes an dread it. Hey, baby..im sorry about in the hall-way, but that guy looks phyco and i dont want u 2 get hurt.. p.s i luv u♥️
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 00:32

Alexander glanced over at the girl as he seen her pull her phone from her pocket, he looked back at his own and sighed, he opened it up texting Kyle's number even though he wouldn't get a reply. 'Hey dude, differently missing you right now, more then ever. The first day of school ain't the same with out ya!'
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 00:35

[[Your gonna make me cry.. -_- lolz]

I looked over at him and then down at his phone and sighed. "I heard about what happened." i said to him quitly. "Im sorry." i said really feeling bad. I new if that was me, i dont know what i would do. I then texted him back saying.. Leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 00:37

Alex looked at the girl as he but his phone back in his pocket as he heard her talk, he looked away after a moment ignoring her. Everyone said they were sorry, some tired to say they knew how he felt! But none of them did! They weren't the last person he seen alive!
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 00:42

I rolled my eyes. "Tryin to be nice." i mumbled adn looked at the ground. I caughed some and looked around not wanting to stay in here any longer. I stood up and walked to the teacher. "Bathroom?" i asked her holding a pass. She nodded and i walked out the door and walked down the hall slowly.
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 00:46

'Well stop trying' Alex thought to himself as he watched the girl go, he did the work the teacher wanted them to review. He did okay in his class, use to do better but nothing was going to change the fact that him and Kyle would help each other out in every class.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 00:49

I finally got into the bathroom and went in adn checked myself in the mirror. I sighed and fixed my hair and then left. I walked slowly back into the room and set down ignoring the boy now. I caughed some and continued my work,
Back to top Go down
Siggy

Siggy

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 00:52

Alex finished his work before the girl got back, he pulled his I-pod out and started to watch a movie on it after he moved so the noise neighbor of his couldn't see he was watching an old video he and Kyle had made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Changes People   Death Changes People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Changes People
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next