Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Empty
PostSubject: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 02:01

Darkness traced the forest. Only as far as I could see. Footsteps pounded the ground, violently. Casey's heart felt as if it were about to pound through her chest. She ran quicker, stumbling upon a pond lit by moonlight. It was there she was tackled to the cold ground. Hands gripped her arms to the ground, another pair of hands brushed her neck. She squirmed trying to get away, only to recognize that the guy that had caused her this fall was familar. Her boyfriend. Why would he want to hurt her. "Let me go!," she screamed, her voice echoing in the trees. Water, forming at the corner of her eyes.

"This is for your only good, dear," her boyfriend whispered. His fangs baring. She only starred at him in horror, hoping to get away. She clawed helplessly at his wrists, squirming.

Me:
.::Casey Ann Smith::.
Grade: twelveth
----------
Looks:
Her hair cascades to her middle of her back, dark brown in color. Her eyes are bright blue and always full of happiness unless you upset her. Her eyelashes are dark and long, that bring out her eyes, pefectly. Her lips are a pinkish color and full. Her skin, is flawless to the look and silky to the touch. She has a sunkist tan. She stands at 5'5'' and weighs about one hundred twenty pounds and has a slim, but plenty of muscle build.
---------
Personality:
Casey is like any average teenage, she has her likes and dislikes. She does have a kind and considerate heart and is always there to listen to every single problem you may have. She isn't snotty as she may look. Although, she doesn't have a very high tolerence for things. She definatley isn't perfect. No one is.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 21:02

Name: Aaron Smith
Known as: Aaron
::Looks::
He has short black hair that is spiked up at the top. He usually puts jell in his hair that make it spike up. He is very athletic and loves to play sports. Has Light Blue/Green eyes, that you fall in love with when you first see them. Nice, smooth tanned skin. When he smiles his bright white teeth pop out at you. 6”4
::Personality::
Very easy to get along with and knows how to have fun, and loves to have it. He is very brave and powerful. Likes to kid around, but when it is in a serious matter he is serious. He sticks up for his self and others that he cares about. He may seem cocky at first but when you get to know him he is the perfect guy that you dream about, and want. Caring, and knows how to show love.
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 00:37

Casey Smith, sat on her porch step, hands placed over her face. She looked into the lush, spring forest behind her house and took a deep breath before standing up and walked into the forest, the smell of flowers rushed through her. Enough to make her smile. She sighed when the grand sensation was over. With a sigh, she turned to a tree stump and sat down again, her eyes layed up a butterfly.

((Do you want to be her boyfriend or some random guy that falls in love with her?))
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 20:39

(( They can like meet and then fall inlove i guess!))

As i ran through the sunny lit up forest all i thought about what the next meal i was going to have. "Moose? No" i siad to myself. "Dog..Nuhuh" i siad stopping and smiling at what was infront of me. "Perfect" i siad showing my fangs and seeing my worst enemie ever.. Robby Smith. He was the one guy in the whole city that i would actually want to take down. I stepped up and got ready.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 04:44

"Ow!" Casey screamed as something bit her in the back. She turned around to see a bunny nibbling at her shirt. She giggled slightly and moved her shirt away from it slowly and sighed.

((Okay,well We will play the past and my plot can happen in the future when her boyfriend goes buzerk cuz she talks to youz.)
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 19:17

[Okay, sounds good with me!]

I licked my lips and looked around to see if anyone was around. "Well..well..well! Isnt o' Robby" i said smiling and laughing some as i walked up to him. "What you doin' in the woods alone?" i asked him. Robby jumped and looked at me. "Get lost freak!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 02:51

Casey walked, seeing two males and stood behind a tree to hide. These males caught her interest and she tried to listen to see if she could figure out anything about them.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 16:27

I laughed and shook my head. "I would be careful there..i havent ate in days." i sia dstepping up and snarling some
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 02:00

Casey covered her mouth. What did he mean by 'haven't eaten in days'? she felt her tummy turn and watched the males closly.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 22:57

Robby backed up. "Get lost asshole." he said and then pushed me back. I stumbled back some and then looked at him and laughed. "Now you just pissed me off" i said grabbing his throat and slamming him to thje ground making the whole ground shake.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 02:10

Casey stumbled forward as the ground shook and fell flat on her face. She wasn't hidden anymore. Uh-oh. Her eyes flashed up at the male pinning the other one down. Her eyes then filled with horror, she couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 02:16

I saw someone in the corner of my eyed and stood up and looked at her. I snarled and then stopped. "Umm.." isiad alittle shocked. "Are you okay?" iasked.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 23:42

She starred at them and quickly got up and backed away as he spoke. She bumped into someone and screamed and turned around to see her boyfriend, Ken. Ken looked at the boys,"What the hell did you do to her, Aaron?" he growled, his fangs popping out some.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 00:47

I turned sharply to Ken. "I didnt do anything..i dont even know her." i said coldly and then kept my foot on Robby so he couldnt get up.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 02:45

Ken looked at him sternly and then down at the guy beneath his foot. "Very well then." he mumbled and grabbed Casey's hand and turned away from them.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 20:57

I sighed and looked down. "Your lucky this time.." i mumbled and then stepped offf and jumped through the tree's
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 21:02

Casey stared off and shivered. "Was..that another vampire?" Ken nodded. She studied him. "Are you okay?" she whispered.

"I'm so thirsty..." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 21:05

I jumped to the top of a huge tree and then set down on the limb. I grinded my teeth wanting blood, and i new a whole heard of deers wouldnt feel me up. I was sure this time i wanted a human,.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 21:16

Ken looked at her. "I have to go feed. I will be back okay? Be safe." he smiled and kissed her lightly and ran off.

Casey looked around and sat down on a tree stump. She grabbed out her I pod and began singing to one of PCD's songs. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 21:21

I looked around and then looked down. I breathed in the fresh air and smelled that girl. I looked down and then stood up and jumped to tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 21:24

Casey sighed and looked around. She sighed as her i pod died. She stood up and walked to a open field and sat down. She looked at robin and sighed, "You are so lucky that you can just fly away from your problems." she said to the bird.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 21:27

I folllowed her scent and then saw her. I tilted my head and then slowly and quitly walked up to where she was. "Is he talkin back?" i asked her looking at the bird and then back ather.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 21:35

He jumped at his voice and turned around. "Uh, I'm sure he is. " she whispered and swallowed then looked as the bird flew away. "Hey..you're that guy..that I stumbled into earlier."
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 21:38

I watched the bird fly away. I turned back to her. "Umm yea i am..and about that, could you not say anything to no one?" i asked her.

[[Is your chaacter a vampire?]]
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 21:40

((Not yet.))

She nodded. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." she smiled. "I'm Casey by the way." she added and picked up a rock off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!   That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Forgotten Day-Vampire/Teen**Roxeh lookeh!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next