Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bridle

bridle

::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 02:57

I glanced back at her for a moment before I jogged back after her, stopping in front of her so that the pack didnt hear that I had given her hints at what I and them were. "Until you figure out what I am, you cant come to my house anymore." I said smirking slightly before I turned and headed back towards the pack
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 06:02

I sighed. "jonny, how will you know when i figured out what you are or whatever." i asked him sighing.
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 20:42

"Come to my house." I called back before I walked down the road with the pack.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 19:40

I watched him go and sighed. I turned and looked over the ocean and watched as the sun set and the moon picking out.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 20:28

I got into the woods with the rest of the pack and snorted, my large russet pelt bristling as we caught the scent of vampire and we turned and dashed after it, coming out of the woods we hit the sand of the beach and ran after it as it tried to go towards the 'vegetarian' side but me and Cole were catching up on it as we hit the shadowed woods and continued our chase.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 22:17

As i looked out into the water i thought about what he had said. I thought hard and long trying to figure it out. Then something hit me. The stories his dad told us was about..werewolves. I looked behind me and then down. I dropped my mouth open. "No, it cant be. There not even..real" i thought outloud. I stood up and shook my head turning and walking up to my car, the rain calming down now as i got in and drove home.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 17:11

I let out a snarl as I leaped into the vampires back and snapped at its head, ripping its head off before Cole morphed and started to burn it before I snorted then turned and headed for home. Once I got there I morphed into my normal self and sighed before I headed for my room to go to sleep, tired from today as I said night to my dad then laid down on my bed and fell asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 21:55

When i arrived home i got out and locked my door walking into the house and sighing. My parents still not home i walked up into my room and walked into my closet changing into some short PJ shorts and a tank. I walked out and collapsed on the bed and closed my eyes thinking about the werewolves and Jonny.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 23:51

I sighed and woke up in the morning and grumbled some before I heard my phone vibrate and didnt even go to read who it was from as I got out of bed and got changed into a black pair of shorts and then headed outside and towards the woods, wondering if Jammie found out what I was as I saw the rest of the pack walk towards me.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 00:01

I set up fast breathing in fast. "Werewolf" i yelled. I looked around and got up putting my hair up and brushed my teeth. I changed my shorts into some other shorts and walked outside and walked down the street some towards Jonny's house.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 01:13

I stopped once I got to the edge of the woods and sighed before I walked into the woods and morphed before I followed the pack through the woods as we headed for the beach to keep watch.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 02:24

I got to his house and i knocked on his door. He probably wasnt here but i thought i would check first.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 01:38

My dad answered the door and looked at Jammie a little shock. "Jonny isnt here." he said as he glanced off towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3