Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Empty
PostSubject: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:05

::Plot::

I have a secret that no one, not even my family or my closest friends know about. I hise it from everyone and have to be very careful about it. I trust that no one could ever keep it a secret. So i stand alone thinking i am the only one on the earth that has this short of power. Im not exactly sure about that, but for now i am sure. Everynight i come out hiding from others and being alone. I even think about taking my closest friend and making her become one of me. But there is a little voice telling me no, and to never make them sufer what i have to. So i live with the [b] Dark Mist [/a] following me for days and days. For i am the only monster in Forsake County and i stand alone.

::My Character::

Name: Brandy Katherine Gallagher
Known As: Brandy
::Looks::
Has solid, dark, long black hair that is usually straight. Her light blue eyes pop out against her tan smooth skin. Her teeth also pop out when she smiles. Has the right curves in the right places. She isn’t athletic, but she stays thin.
::Personality/History::
She has her mood swings a lot. At one moment she is happy and smiling but in the next moment she is mad and ready to fight. Gets mad very easy and likes to be the boss most of the time. All the guys that she has dated broke up with her, because they couldn’t take her mood swings. She is looking for the guy that can take it and live with it. And hopefully help her with it. Will they be anybody that can put up with it or just give up?

::Other Side::
~Looks~
Solid white pelt with the softest white fur ever seen. Well no one has seen it. Light blue eyes that when she is mad they turn Light red like fire. Very protective of her secrets.

(If you join, please let it be awhile before someone(the guy) finds out.)[/color]

((Roxeh is Brandy xD))

Your last Posteh: I smiled back and looked at him. "You want to sit down?" i asked then starting again. "Its been fine, alittle boring. And you?" i said looking at him still.

My last Posteh: He took a seat next to her and smiled, "Well thats good. It's been not the best but swell." He looked around the cafeteria and heard the bell ring and stood up, "I got to go. I'll see you late."
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:10

I smiled at him hearing the bell. I stood as well. "Okay..bye." i said pushing my chair in and grabbing my pcket book going to class.
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:13

"Three more classes," he reapeted to himself then it was the lovely weekend. And the big football game. He walked down the hall with his group of jocks and went slowly to his next class.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:21

I saw him walking with the jocks and things. I stopped and looked around. "I was talkin to a jock?" i mumbled to my self. "Wow, he talked to me." i said smiling some. A jock has never talked to me before. I shrugged and kept walking to where my class was. I walked in English right before the bell rang and set down in my usual seat in the back.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:29

He sighed and listened to the teacher, or at least pretended to. He had thoughts somewhere else. That girl. Why didn't he ask of her name? It drove him nuts as he tried to guess a name for her. The teacher began to ask him questions about the topic in which he was unable to answer. She got after him a few times but it wasn't his fault. He had just figured out, that girl could be the one he was waiting for. A smile was placed on his face then with these thoughts running through his head.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:52

I set in class thinking about different things. Mostly that guy that i had no clue what his name was would pop in my head. I looked around and then down and gazed at the floor day dreaming as i always did. The teacher called on me some and i guessed some answers. I sighed and still thought about him. Finally the bell rang and i stood up walking to where my locker was to get my gym cloths
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 20:57

Damien yawned and stood up passing into the Senior hallway to get his football helmet and pads. Today for gym they were practicing. He headed down the hall for the boys locker room, changed and headed outside for football.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:16

I got my bag and walked into the gym. I walked to the girls locker room and changed into my shorts and a loose shirt. I came into the gym and set down. The teacher came in and told us we were going to play soccer outside. I sighed and stood going outside.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:20

As the coach told the football team to take their normal positions, Damien walked over to the quartedback postion and once everyone was placed properly he said, "hut!" and he passed it off to another guy, who made a nice touch down. After that play, they began to do basic running drills.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:24

We got out to the soccer field. She put us in our teams and told us what we had to do. Soccer was my favorite sport so i new what to do. I hit a goal a few times making the other girls mad. I smiled and hit another goal.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:28

Damien noticed a few people over at the soccer fields and a girl was really kicking butt out there. He smiled and ran threw the obstacles of tires, rope, and cones.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:40

After the soccer practice and things i went and set down getting a drink of water watching the other girls play.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:43

The coach told the team to jog back to school and if he saw anyone walking they would not play tonight. Damien took off at a dead run, beating all the guys and heading to go past the soccer feilds. He then took his helmet off and held it tightly in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:48

After drinking the teacher told us to go back in the gym and sit down changed. I stood up not paying attention and got knocked over by someone(you).
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 21:56

He looked back at the girl and jogged over to her and helped her up. "I'm so sorry," he said, his eyes apologetic. He jogged for the boys locker room and changed quickly before stepping out into the gym and hearing the bell ring.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:00

I stood up and got the dirt off me. I rolled my eyes and walked in the locker room. My ankle hurt from where a girl was going for the ball but got me. I limped back out and set down on the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:04

Damien looked at the girl and walked over to her and took a seat next to her, noticing her limp. He touched her ankle gently, "Those girls are crazy," he laughed and looked up at her. "I'm Damien," he said holding out his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:17

"You have no idea." i said smiling and shaking his hand. "Im Brandy." i said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:20

He laughed, "Well then, you think they would stay away from someone as pretty as you," he smiled. Wait. Did he just really say that?
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:22

I laughed and looked down. "Yea, you would think huhh?" i said glancing back up at him with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:25

He laughed. "Hey, the boys and I are throwing a party after the game. I was wondering if you wanted to come?"
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:27

I thought for a moment. "Sure i would love too." i said hearing the bell ring. I stood up and looked at him. "What time?" i asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:33

"Seven-thirty," he answered quickly before waving goodbye and rushing away. He headed to his last class of the day, Adevanced Biology.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:35

I smiled and waved bye. I walked the opposite direction and over to Algebra class. I went in and set down once again in the back.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 22:39

He sat down and waited to begin a lab as the teacher had made them study for this lab. He yawned. He was tired and hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen   Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Mist-Were Wolf/Teen
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freaky-Disaster :: Wolf/Teen-
Jump to: