Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
drovers run

Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 23:50

It's boots and chaps
It's cowboy hats
It's the ropes and the reins
And they call the thing rodeo!

..Blue Valley Ranch..

All of us board our horses here, as well as ride. We have known each other for awhile, and often when a rodeo comes to town we quickly assemble to prepare.

Blue Valley Ranch is known for it's top-notch horses; western pleasure, barrel racing, calf roping, and so much more.

..Form..

Human
[Full Name]
[Commonly Called]
[Age]
[Gender]
[Physcial Appearance]
[Pros]
[Cons]
[Equine]
[Disciple]
[Other]

Horse
[Show Name]
[Barn Name]
[Age]
[Gender]
[Physical Appearance]
[Owner]
[Disciple]
[Tack]
[Other]

...Mine...
Human
[Full Name] Rebecca Howard
[Commonly Called] Becky
[Age] 17
[Gender] Female
[Physical Appearance]
[Pros] Is a great rider, her training and breaking horses methods is nice not harsh like other people.
[Cons] Will try nearly everything, only some dares she will back done from
[Equine] Shromo
[Disciple] Campdrafting (it is kind of like cutting)
[Other] She is the only campdrafter at BVR

Horse
[Show Name] Shromo
[Barn Name] Shromo
[Age] 6
[Gender] gelding
[Physical Appearance] Bay, white blaze going down his forehead and long tail only 2 or 3 inches from the ground
[Owner] Becky
[Disciple] Campdrafting (its kind of like cutting)
[Tack] Saddle~ western saddle
Bridle~ western bridle
Saddle Blanket~ purple saddle blanket
[Other] none
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 23:53

[Ill join when i get back on and have more time..Razz]
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
drovers run

PostSubject: ...................   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 00:05

Roxeh Poxeh wrote:
[Ill join when i get back on and have more time..Razz]
[Ok, thanks, see you then]
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 22:58

Human
[Full Name] Robby Anthony White
[Commonly Called] Rob
[Age]17 1/2
[Gender]Male
[Physcial Appearance]
[Pros] Best trainer around, so as a rider. Great at Rodeo's
[Cons] Does what he wants. And never backs down from anything.
[Equine] Dileo
[Disciple]Almost everything i guess..
[Other]Very good at almost everything he does.

Horse
[Show Name]Dileo
[Barn Name]Dileo
[Age]6
[Gender]Gelding
[Physical Appearance]Solid black w/ light brown hair. Left back hoof is white, and others are black
[Owner]Rob
[Disciple]Cutting [others..cant think of anymore..lol]
[Tack] Western/English at times.
[Other] Very smart and loves to play at times.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 23:31

Becky walked down to the barn wearing her usual clothes. Wrangler jeans, a country shirt, her boots and a white wrangler cowgirl hat. Her hair was up in a high ponytail under her cowgirl hat. She walked into the tack room and grabbed Shromo's rope halter, and his lead rope. She walked up to his stall and put the halter on him then clipped the lead rope onto the halter. She walked him out to the rail and tied him up to that. She grabbed her grooming box and tack then started to groom the gelding. She finished grooming him then put the saddle pad on, then she grabbed her stock saddle then put it gently onto Shromo's back. She did the girth up, then she took his halter off him and put the bridle on. She grabbed the reins and walked him over to the arena. She walked him into the arena then mounted him. She nudged him into a trot then started to trot him around the outside of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 00:16

Rob came out his house early in the morning with his cowboy boots on and a plain tan shirt. He put his cowboy hat on and walked over to Dileo. "Mornin Dileo." Rob said petting him. He walked over to his tack and picked up his halter and his lead rope. He lead him out of the stall and over to the areana. He tied him up and done a quick brushing. He threw the saddle over him and tightened up the girth enough to not slip off. He got on Dileo and walked off towards his barn and around the farm.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 00:32

Becky nudged Shromo into a canter, then did two figure-of-eights. She slowed him to a walked, then halted him, she dismounted and led Shromo out of the arena. She re-mounted then trotted Shromo over to Rob, "hey Rob, you wanna go for a trail ride with me?" She asked him when she had caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 00:47

Rob looked up at Becky and gave a friendly smile. "Yea, i would love to." Rob said turning Dileo around facing her."Which trail would you like to go on?" Rob asked woundering if she ever went on the mountain trail. Rob set there smiling and looking at her.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 01:41

"Umm, the mountain trail if thats ok with you" Becky replied. She smiled, she liked Rob, but she didn't know if she should tell him on the trail or not. She patted Shromo on his neck just infront of her saddle.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 01:45

"Wow, really. Yea lets go." Rob said turning Dileo around to where the trail was. "I have something to tell you anyways so.." He said kinda low. He was kinda nervous to tell her how he felt about her, but someone has to do it. And i dont think she likes me but im still gonna tell her.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 01:48

Becky turned Shromo around to the trail and started walking towards the trail on him. "I have something to tell you too, you can say what you have to say first" she replied. She didn't want to tell him how she felt, but she knew that she would have to do it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 01:55

I nodded and smiled back at her before going into a trot to get up the hill to where the mounstain trail began. It was an silence most of the time before of course i broke it. "Well i have to tell you something thats important." i said smiling at her alittle nervous.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 01:58

Becky nudged Shromo into a trot the headed up the hill, "ok, just tell me" Becky said, she smiled a little hoping that he likes her.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 02:31

I thought for a moment looking at her. "Well, i like someone." i said smiling at her and slowing Delio down to a walk
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: RE: Riding Academy T/H RPG (open to everyone)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 02:35

"Ok, go on" Becky replied, she smiled. Then slowed Shromo to a walk beause they were at the top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 02:50

I slowed him down some to walk beside Becky. "And she is very beautiful, and very fun to be around. And she has the most well behaved horse on the farm." i said looking down at the horse then ahead at where we were walking.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 03:04

Becky smiled, she was thinking that the person he is talking about is her, but she wanted him to say it. "What is this persons name?' Becky asked him.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 03:13

I hesitated for a moment then finally said it.."Becky." i siad quitly and looking in front where the horse was walking.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 03:21

Becky halted Shromo. She looked at Rob, "well, I...I like you too" Becky said to him, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 03:24

I stopped Delio when i seen that she had stop. I turned him to face her. "Really." i said shocked. "I didnt think you would like me." i said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 03:40

"Yes really" Becky replied. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 04:06

I smiled and turned my horse around where i was now beside her. "Thats good." i said smiling. "Im glad you feel the same."
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 04:15

"Umm, would...you like to be my boyfriend?" Becky asked Rob, she was hoping that he would say yes, but she didn't know what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 04:20

I smiled and looking into her eyes. "Of course." i said dazed away in her eyes. She was so beautiful, and had the most prettiest eyes.
Back to top Go down
drovers run

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 04:29

"Good" Becky replied. She turned Shromo around, "You want to race back to the barn?" she asked her new boyfriend. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)   Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Valley Ranch (OPEN TO ANYONE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next