Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

-Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Empty
PostSubject: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 22:56

Can make plot as we go along.

Sign-Up
~Vampire~
Full Name:
Called:
~Looks~
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Hair Style:
Eyes:
Flecks?:
Freckles?:
Build:
Height:
Phone:
Car:
Bf/Gf:
Crush:
Diet(For Vampires):
Other:

~Werewolf~
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Height:
Looks(Human)-
Skin:
Build:
Hair~
Color:
Style:
Length:
Other(Tips,etc.):
Eyes:
Wears:
Looks(Wolf)-
Coat:
Paws:
Claws:
Ears:
Other:
-Eyes-
Color:
Flecks:
Phone:
Car:
Bf/Gf:
Crush:
Other:

~Human~
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Height:
Looks-
Skin:
Build:
Hair~
Color:
Other(Tips ect..):
Eyes:
Wears:
Phone:
Car:
Bf/Gf:
Crush:
Other:

My name is Leah Ellis. I was born a normal human, or so I thought. It started happening when I was 14 years old. I had just gotten into a fight with another girl, and when I left to go home, that's when the formation happened. I didnt know what happened, but I was scared. For the next few days, I stayed inside, while my mother watched, not knowing how to help me. When I got used to what I became I went back to school, though more alert this time. After what happened, I kept myself away from the other students, afraid that I might hurt them if I got angry. I stayed to myself, though I didnt really care about it much. Before the formation, I used to be friendly and outgoing, and I know I still can, but I just keep to myself just incase. My mom moved into the woods, away from other houses incase I did get mad, then I would have the whole woods to get my anger out. Then, she put me into a private school, because she found out that there were other 'monsters' that seemed to be my enemy. I didnt fight her. I never knew what happened to my dad after he found out what I was, he just left. I get my looks from my mom. I have dark brown hair, with red tints that you can only see when it hits the sun right. I have dark blue eyes that almost seem grey. I stand at 5 feet, 3 inches and I am slim, but very fit. I have a slight tan to my skin and a warm smile to go with it. I usually wear shorts, because after the formation I was always warm, a t-shirt, and a hoodie for when it rains.

Now, for my other looks. When I am not my human self, I stand a little over 8 feet on all fours. My pelt is a dark, chocolate brown, almost black, with golden tips. When you are far away, and see me, you would think that I am a bear, but I'm not. My eyes are a dark amber, almost black as well, with lighter flecks of chesnut in them. My canines are long, at least 5 inches, and both my teeth and my claws are sharp, ready to be used as weapons against the only enemy I have. Vampire's. My body is built to fight, but is also built to run. I have large, solid muscles that ripple when I walk underneath my pelt. Though I may seem like the wolf that stays and fights, and I usually do, I can run for miles without getting breathless. I am the only thing that the vampires are afraid of, the only thing that can and only kills them, a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:03

(May Roxeh Join?)
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:04

{Sure}
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:10

(Hmm.. scratch I wounder if they could ever be a wolf and a vampire..-thinks- hmm!)
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:11

{You can if you want}
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:23

{KK. heres mine)

~Vampire~
Full Name: Auguest Charm
Called: Auguest
~Looks~
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length:Short
Hair Style:Spiked up some at top
Eyes: Blue
Flecks?:Grey
Freckles?:Nope
Build:Muscular
Height:5'8
Phone:I-Phone
Car:Comaro
Bf/Gf:No
Crush:No
Diet(For Vampires):Blood(any blood he can get)
Other:Nope

~Werewolf~
Full Name: Auguest Charm
Nick Name: Auguest
Height: 10'11
Looks(Human)-
Skin: Tanned
Build: Muscular
Hair~
Color: Black
Style: Spiked some at top
Length: Short
Other(Tips,etc.):Nope
Eyes: Blue
Wears:Loose jeans and dark shirts
Looks(Wolf)-
Coat: Black
Paws: Black
Claws: Black
Ears: Black
Other:Nope
-Eyes-
Color: Blue/Red when mad
Flecks: Nope
Phone: I-Phone
Car: Comarrow
Bf/Gf:Nope
Crush:nope
Other: nope
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:25

I watched as my mom stopped the car at the new house where me and her were supposed to live at for now. I looked around the woods and sighed, then opened my door and slung my duffle bag over my shoulder and walked towards the house, my mom following quickly as I put my hood on as it started to rain.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:31

I went outside and stood in the rain. It dripped down my icie skin. i looked up and the rain slowly fell down my cheek. With only my pants on, my abs and muscles where showing. I looked around and then back up at the cloudy sky. My mom and dad out on a cruise i stood there alone and listenign to different things around me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:34

I quickly went upstairs into my bedroom and unpacked my duffle bag before looking around the empty room. I sighed and walked back downstairs and seen my mom getting ready to go somewhere.

"I'm heading to the store to go get some food." she said before climbing back into the car and heading down the road.

I sighed and walked outside and looked around, before putting my hood over my head as it started to rain and headed into the woods, down a trail that seemed to lead somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:38

I stuck my hand in my pocket and started to walk down the street the rain going down my stomach and my face. I looked at the ground while walking and didnt look up. I walked past the woods still not looking up. All my friends were at a party so i was alone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:42

I suddenly stopped as I seen three girl's walking towards me, and I knew they were trouble. I watched as the leader, a tall, thin girl with black hair stop a few inches away.

"Who are you?" she asked me, before shoving me.

"Name's Leah." I replied, ingnoring the shove and trying to get past her, but she stopped me.

"I am Claire." said Claire, blocking my path.

I clenched my fists and glared at her, knowing she was a werewolf as well.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:44

As i walked i smelled others. I looking aside and seen 3 girls infront of another knowing they was asking for trouble. I sighed and walked through the woods over to the girls.

"Leave her alone." i said to the 3 girls.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:46

"Try stopping us." snapped Claire, glaring at him, glancing at me, then back at the boy.

I clenched my fists and grinded my teeth, trying to keep my anger down as I glared at Claire.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 23:52

I laughed.."Try going around me." i said stepping infront of her and the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 00:06

I could tell that Claire had lost it, even if the boy was human or vampire, I didnt know, as she morphed into a large, black wolf.

I had lost it to and I morphed into my wolf form as well and leaped clearly over to boy and crashed into Claire, anger coming off me in waves.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 00:47

I seen the girls form into there wolfs. I sighed and turned to walk away not wanting the new girl to know quit yet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 00:48

Claire growled and crashed into me, but I kicked up and sent her into a tree and then grabbed her by the scruff and shook her, and she gave up and I let her run off with her friends. I stood there, not even breathing heavily before turning around and bounding through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 00:49

With my hands in my pants pocket i kept walking out the woods and down the street.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 00:51

I sighed and bit a smal tree in half, making a large crack as I looked around.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 01:04

As it rained i continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 01:06

I snorted and ran down the road, not caring who saw me. I knew the humans would think I was a grizzly so I just continued to run.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 01:07

i heard something running so i looked behind me. I stopped and stared at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 01:09

I suddenly slowed down, my breath coming out in steam as I looked at the kid, my ears pricked as I stood there.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 01:19

i looked at the wolf and gave alittle smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe101

Wolfe101

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 01:20

I pricked my ears slightly, then seen a car coming and slunk back through the woods, making no noise as I vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]   -Hidden- [V/T/WW Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hidden- [V/T/WW Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next