Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom

The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 01:33

Hello, I'm Night. You may side with my father. Say I have a weakness, distinguishable by normal horses. I might choose to tell you, but only if you won't think less of me. Yes, my cloudy eyes might prove that I'm blind. But does that stop a horses spirit. I think not. A horse may side with my father, in that, I am the disgrace of the horse world. I tell you I only see blackness, will it affect your view of me? Or will it make you want to destroy my very being? If you wish you may help in my quest to avenge my mothers death. I will need all the help I can get, for I'm only 8 months old. Some have asked how such a young horse has traveled through so many lands. Let me tell you this, I travel out of fear and a longing for a companion to trust. If I meet you, well, I won't be trusting until you don't judge me for a month. I did have one companion, she left, I made her. She thought I could not cross the Snake River alone and that I needed to know where every log was. If you turn out like this mare, you will find me gone by morning, you will be unable to locate me. Will you help me in my quest for revenge, to track down my father and his followers and destroy them? Or will you turn into one of them, to blinded by my disability to see my abilities?

Me:
Name:Phantom of the Night
Called:Night
Breed: TB
Looks~
Coat: Completely black
Eyes:Cloudy blue
Hooves:Black
Mane/Tail: Black
Other Markings:none
Other~
Personality:You'll see
Mate:None
Crush:None
Other:Is Blind

cherry
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 01:39

(Aww, i like this one. xD this is gonna be interesting.)

~:~ Me ~:~

Name:Harmony Rose
Known as:Harmony
Gendrer:Mare
Breed:Arabian
--Looks--
Coat:White
Eyes:Both light blue/kinda redish
Hooves:Black
Mane/Tail:White/Grey
--Other--
Personality:Sweet, caring, brave. Other you will found out.
Mate:Nope
Crush:Nope
Other:All alone.

(you can start)
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 02:38

A shadow, indistinguishable at first glance, stalked through the forest, the cold sat on the young colts shoulders like a heavy weight. His ears flicked back and forth as he strained to listen for sounds of danger. He didn't know where the hunters were, but he knew he must soon start out on his revenge mission.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 22:42

I walked slowily through the woods keeping an eye out for danger near me. I sniffed the air and listened to the wind. The sun shined and the birds flew above me chirping and making sounds of an angel. I found a creek near me and stopped by to take a drink. I sipped some water and kept my ears moving for danger.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 03:59

I looked around and waited for a moment before letting out a long call. It was time. My mission must be fulfilled now or never. My message carried through the trees, it was time for the hunter to become the hunted. I reared and galloped through the trees, oblivious to all surroundings. I let out one more call for help and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 04:09

I threw my head up when i heard a call. The water went down my throat before i called out. I heard it echo throughout the trees. The birds flew away and i called out one more time still listening.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 18:30

I heard the reply and hovered uncertainly where I was. Do I go? Or do I run? I tossed my head and trotted carefully toward the reply. I let out a last call as I trotted.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 18:35

I dont know if i should call back or just run away. I turn to run but i stop knowing i should call back. I held my head high and let out a call that could be heard for almost 2 miles or more. I got onto my back feet and give out another yet last call and hit the ground with a hard thud, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:03

As I heard the reply I waited before bolting away from it. I stopped once I was well away from the call. "What if it's on3e of them?" I asked my self.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:06

I snorted and looked in the direstion and backed up ac ouple steps. I didnt know what to do at this moment. I stood there alittle scared so i didnt say anything, or move.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:09

I looked back and slunk through the shadows. I heard the other horse and stayed silent.

Last edited by Phantom on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 22:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:11

{Wait..i thought he couldnt see?}

I turned when i heard a twig snap. I saw a horse standing there. Quit taller then me, and for some reason he looked different then the others. I snorted some and studied him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:15

(sorry, me forgot. I'm a little slow today)Twisted Evil

I walked up to the horse, bold defiance moving me forward.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:19

I looked at the horse closly. I snorted softly and backed up some, not sure what to do. "Who are you?" i asked sounding calm but i was scared.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:21

"Night and yours?" I replied a hint of weariness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:24

"Harmony." i said quitly. I sniffed the air and looked at him in teh eyes nowing by now that he didnt know what i looked like.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:27

"Are you alone?" I asked bluntly before taking a step forward. My ears flicked every direction to pick up a trace of sounds.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 21:29

"I am." i said lowering my head and looking into his cloudy eyes. I raised my head back up and was still gazing into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)   The Shadow  ( Wh ~ Please Join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow ( Wh ~ Please Join)
Page 1 of 1