Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom

Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join) Empty
PostSubject: Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)   Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:11

Plot:This is like a musical. People do sing.(Based off the musical Les Miserable) The setting is in Paris, France. The time is 1821. Barricades are rising within the week. The schoolboys are going to hold them. Right now, the mayor of the town is a convict in hiding. He broke his parole. He was put into a forced labor camp for 20 years when he stole a loaf of bread. He is a good man but is hunted across the land.

Rules:
-You may play up to two characters
-No going on without me
-Ponybox rules
-be realistic
-Fill needed positions First

Needed Positions:
-Revolution Leader

My Characters

Name:Jean Valjean
Called:Valjean
Looks: Valjean is a large man and is very strong. He had a grey beard which is semi- long. His hair is grey and reaches down to his neck. His eyes are a soft blue, he usually wears normal clothes.
Other~
Personality:He's kind and not at all like a criminal.
History:You'll find out
Other:Is number in jail was 24601, Javert will call him that.

Name:Javert
Called:Javert
Looks:Javert is a strong man but not as strong as Valjean. He has brown sideburns and brown hair that reaches past his shoulders. His eyes are a cold blue.
Other~
Personality:His heart is made of stone and is hard to scare.
History:You'll find out
Other:Is hunting Jean Valjean

affraid
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)   Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:17

[Im alittle confused with this one, i havent ever heard or seen Les Miserable. Like i guess i have to be the Revolution Leader. What does he/she *shrugs* do?]
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)   Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:19

(He leads the fighting on the barricades and rallies the people to their side.)
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)   Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:23

[ohh..umm, okay! 3 more questions.. whats Barricades? Whats rallies, and How old should he be? sorry.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)   Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:25

1.A pile of broken wood that act as a barrier against the army.(Figthing for freedom)

2. Call the poor people to help you fight

3. Anywhere in the 20's
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)   Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:26

[Okay, i can try it out..i might not be the best but ill try. I have to go right now..im gonna watch Halloween 2. Ill fill the form out when i get back. xD]
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)   Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 22:27

Alright. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)   Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Les Miserables (Human ~ Please Join)
Page 1 of 1