Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 00:19

[Christian [Chris hehe] ]

I saw i had a voice mail and listened to it. I sighed and looked at Bradf. "Im sorry, but i have to go. A friend is in the hospital." i said and then left.
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 00:22

((A freiend? :O))

Ken took a sip of the water beside him and groaned in pain and shut his eyes, soon drifting away.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 00:24

[lol..Yupp]

I got ot the hospital and walked in. "Wheres Ken ___[lol..]" i asked the women at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Tik Tok

Tik Tok

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 01:31

The exchanged glances, "That first door one the left." she said pointing down the white tiled hallway.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 19:49

I looked down the hall way and then nodded. I turned and walked into the room seeing Ken lauing in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II   Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tik Tok On The Clock, Cometh! xD II Teen II
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7