Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bridle

bridle

::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Empty
PostSubject: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 20:44

Jonny and ----- have always been friends ever since they were kids. Ever since, that friendship has grown closer until they went everywhere together. Then a few days ago, Jonny called ------ saying that he was sick and couldnt come outside or do anything until the sickness passed, but so far it hadnt, making ----- to wonder if he doesnt want to see her anymore, but she is way wrong. Jonny is a werewolf and he cant tell anyone, not even ---- because he isnt just the person who is a werewolf, there are others so he is forced to keep the secret between him, the pack, and his parents and no one else is supposed to know. Will ----- find out why Jonny is avoiding her and will she find the secrets that are hidden in the woods?

::Setting::
Aurburn, Washington
During Summer

::Needed Characters::
1.Girl In Plot [Must Be Human]

::Use Your Own Form::

::Jonathon Williams::
16, Though Will Be Turning 17 In A Few Days
Male
Is A Werewolf, A New One At That
Date He First Morphed:July 11th, 2010

Close Up Looks
Body Built
Wolf Looks

::Personality::
Jonny is a very friendly and laid back guy. He doesnt like to get into fights, though he will if he has to. Though Jonny is a friendly and laid back guy, he also has a tempermental and protective side as well. If he sees that you are in danger he will leap in to help whether you want him to or not. Jonny has to be careful around people though with the people he cares about because of the temper that he now carries because of his wolf gene.

::Other::
Bf/Gf:None
Crush:Girl In Plot
Phone:Blackberry
Other:Nothing

Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 21:01

Jammie Rigs
16-[17 in a month]
Female
~Looks~
http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/7/c/AAAAAveQOpgAAAAAAAfP7g.jpg
About Her
She is very sweet and kind. Loves to mess around and have a good time.
Knows how to good time and shows who she is. Never has a frown on her face,
and if she does then she will have a very good reason. Its very rear when she is sad
and upset. Her temper is kinda short. When she gets angry, very hard to calm her
down and gets viloent[sp]. The rest you will see.

~Her Car~
http://www.snuffledopple.com/images/31636p.jpg

~Her Phone~
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2Bn0qki-oL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 21:04

[Thanks Very Happy]
I woke up earlier then normal like I seemed to be doing for a few weeks now. I grumbled underneath my breath as I glanced at my phone and saw a text sent from Cole, the Alpha already and sighed before I glanced outside and saw that it was raining. I sighed and stood up and stretched, then got changed into a pair of blue jean cut off shorts before I slipped on my white sneakers and headed outside, taking my backdoor since the wods was right across my yard and started to cross it, the rain instantly soaking my hair and plastering it on my head while the rain hit my bare chest, though I didnt feel the cold.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 21:36

does my charrie still think he is sick?

Sighing, i woke up and walked over to my bathroom and walked in. Everything in there was purple and my walls was a light purple with black hearts all over it. I loved my bathroom and my room. My room had 2 walls purple and the other 2 black. I turned the shower on and jumped in quickly before i got out, dryed off and turned my straightner on. i walked out of my bathroom with the towl around me and one holding my hair up. Opening the closet i looked in and disided to where short cargo shorts and a black low cut tank. My tan showing perfectly. I walked into my bathroom and dryed my hair ans then started to straighting it.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 21:44

[Yeah]
I walked across my yard to where three large guys, all shirtless like me were waiting at under the safety of the trees and I came up to face Cole before he morphed into his jet black wolf form and turned and loped off through the woods and I morphed as well before I took off, the two other guys following cloesly behind as we ran silently through the woods on the patrol to get rid of any vampire that was around.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 21:53

I fixed my hair and put my make-up on before i walked to my bed and set down. I sighed and was worried about Jonny. I swallowed and looked down at my hands and missed him alot. I couldnt stop thinking about him for some reason. I sighed and reached over and got my cell phone. I dialed his cell number and listened to it ring, hoping for something.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 22:01

As I ran, my thoughts drifted back to Jammie, making the rest of the pack loose focus until Cole had had enough and he sliced his teeth down my shoulder, causing a large gash that quickly healed, though it made me focus back on the hunt as we chased the vampire through the woods, getting farther and farther away from the town and into unknown ground. While I was running, I had left my phone at him and my dad had picked it up. "Hello?" he asked, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 22:04

I heard a familiar voice and noticed who it was. "Hey Mr.Williams, its Jammie" i said nicely through the phone. Now i was more worried about Jonny.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 22:09

My dad stopped and stiffened slightly, though he kept his calm voice. "Jonny is sleeping right now." he mumbled while me and the pack got the vampire down easily enough, though this vampire knew werewolves existed apparently since he knew our fighting style but it still wasnt enough for him to get away. I snorted and left the pack to head home, bounding through the woods silently.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 22:52

I stopped and looked down. "Thanks" i said coldly and i then hung up. I threw my phone at the end of the bed and looked around. I sighed and stood up walking outside and to my car. My car was the only purple one in the city i believed. I got into it and pulled out going down the rode.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 22:54

I morphed once I got to the edge of the woods though I usually came from my backyard, this time I came out of the woods a mile down the road but I didnt really care though the rain was irritating me but that's what you got when you lived in the rainiest part of the world or so I thought. I sighed and glanced around before I crossed the street and then walked along side of it, rain sliding down my bare chest as I got to the house and cut through someone else's yard on my way to my own.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 23:06

I kept driving down the rode and listened to 'Love the way you lie'. It was blasting against my speakers i had. I drove through the rain and payed attention making sure i didnt hit anything.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 23:08

I crossed my yard and walked into my house and saw my dad waiting for me and I sighed and looked at him. "What did I do this time?" I mumbled as I waited for his answer. "You did nothing, just that Jammie called." he replied before he turned and walked back towards the kitchen to where I smelt something good cooking and I heard my stomach rumble as I shook my head and headed for my room to change my wet shorts for some dry ones.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 23:13

I kept driving. I kept thinking about Jonny and wanted to see him so bad. I was to scared to go to his house for his dad. I pulled into a spot becide the beach and looked out at the ocean and watched the rain beat down on it. I swallowed and couldnt help to start crying. My make-up ran down my face and i sniffled missing him.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 23:14

Once I got changed into a pair of black shorts I grabbed four large hamburgers that my dad had made and ate them quickly before I got a text from Cole and sighed before I turned my phone off this time and then said bye to my dad before I headed outside and jogged down the street, coming to the beach I glanced around for a moment before I looked up at one of the many cliffs and saw the rest of the pack cliff diving and I smiled slightly before I jogged across the sand and started to take the steep trail up towards the cliff face.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 03:04

I opened my door and walked down to the beach and watched the water sink into the ocean. I sniffled and set down and cried. The water running down my face and my hair. I didnt care for the rain and didnt care for anything right now. I just set there and cried.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 03:09

I got to the top of the cliff and glanced down at the black waves before I watched as Nick and Paul dragged Jared to the edge and then push him off and I smirked slightly before I snuck behind Paul and pushed him, then ducked as Nick tried to grabbed me and then pushed him off as well before I glanced around the beach and saw someone and I raised an eyebrow before I dove off towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 22:26

I wasnt paying any attention to the sounds around me any, i just set there and cried wanting Jonny. I sighed and stood up and walked to the water.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 22:32

I came up from underneath the water and looked around before I saw someone walking towards the shore but I ignored them and walked to the shore and glanced around before I headed for the cliff again, glancing back towards the girl again and sighed, thinking about Jammie.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 22:47

As i got to the edge of the water i reached up and slipped my shirt off and my pants just standing in my underwaer and bra. I swallowed as the cold rain beat off my body. I stepped into the water and watched as waves came and crashed into the rocks. I dived into the water and swimmed underwater.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 22:49

I suddenly heard Cole shout at me and watched as he and the rest of the pack had morphed and headed into the woods and then I caught the scent of vampire and I snarled once and morphed into my large russet wolf form before I turned and followed after them as the rain flattened my pelt, though I ignored that and caught up with the pack as we chased off after a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 22:51

I came up and seen a huge wave coming. I swallowed and watched it get closer. Soon i felt my body moving with it and i was heading for a huge rock. My eyes grew huge as i seen it coming closer. I screamed and then my head smacked the water and i went under and my head was bleeding. I felt dizzy and just floated under.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 22:57

I had doubled back to check on the girl and when I saw who it was and saw her go under, I morphed and dove in after her and grabbed her by the arm and swam to shore before I looked down at her. "Jammie?" I asked as I held an arm behind her to keep her sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 22:58

My body layed limp and i couldnt breathe. There was to much water in my lungs. I just layed there motionless/
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 23:09

"Come on Jammie, dont do this." I said before I set her back down on the sand and started to push on her chest hard, but not too hard before I gave her mouth to mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]   ::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Secrets:: [T/WW/V *Plot* Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next