Freaky-Disaster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here to loosin up and be yourself in RP's! Do what you want anytime you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bridle

bridle

::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:27

"You should get back home. If you want me too I can give you a ride. It isnt safe during the night." he mumbled turning to glance at the moon for a moment, then back at her.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:32

After a moment i raised my head up and looked at him. "Trying to get rid of me?" i asked him
Back to top Go down
https://freaky-disaster.forumotion.com
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:34

"No, I'm just saying vampires come out at night and hunt." mumbled Matt, trembling slightly as he thought about the vampires and he let out a soft snarl and glanced at her for a moment before he sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:37

"You always look tence" i said to him. "Why dont we hang out and you can loosen up some?" i asked him smiling alittle.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:38

"What did you have in mind that can make me loosen up?" asked Matt, not able to remember the last time he was relaxed and just having fun and he sighed and leaned back against the tree that he had sat down by and looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:40

I smiled and stood up leaning agiainst the rock. "Well i have a pool at my place. Indoor and out." i said to him. "You can come over and swim and we can eat maybe?" i asked him smiling some in a flirty way.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:43

Matt thought about it and smiled slightly as he looked at her. "Sure, why not go swimming." he said as he stood up and stretched for a minute, glancing around the woods and wondering why there weren't many vampires around, but he didnt mind since it made his life easier.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:48

I smiled and nodded. "Bring your sister if you want." i said to him smiling. "But ill be perfectly fine if your alone" i siad nodding.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:49

"I'm sure you would. I'll meet you at your house after I check on Taylor." he said before he morphed and turned, bounding off through the woods until he vanished into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:50

I watched him go and smiled. I looked around and it was dark. I swallowed and caughed some. I started walking but had no clue where iw as going.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:52

Nick stalked out of the woods and looked over at Kelly. "Keep going straight and you'll find the road." he said before he turned and leaped away back into the shadows of the trees. Matt got home quickly and he looked through the window and saw that Taylor was still asleep and he let out a small snort before he turned and headed for her house at an easy lope.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:57

I heard him and nodded. I sighed and kept walking hearing the cars. I smiled and kept on walking looking around. I walked down the street some and seen my house up ahead. I caughed and walked into the door my parents gone thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 00:59

Matt leaped out of the woods taking a short cut and morphed in mid air and glanced around before he walked across the street and knocked on the door, taking a step back as he glanced around and scratched the back of his neck as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 01:01

I walked to the door hearing it. I smiled and opened it seeing Jake. "Hey" i said to him stepping to the side so he could walk through. I already put my bikini on and was just wearing that. The top was light blue with a flower on the right side and black bottoms.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 01:03

Matt smirked slightly as he walked in and glanced around her house for a moment. "Nice house. So where is the pool?" he asked turning to look at her and gave her a lopsided grin.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 01:10

I smiled. "Thanks." i said to him. "Its in the back" i said to him.

[gtg]
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 01:12

"Then lets go." he said smiling before he walked through her house and came to the pool. He smiled slightly and walked in, glancing back at Kelly for a moment. "Yeah, I would say this loosens me up." he said as he glanced at her.

[Bye]
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 20:15

I smiled. "You act like you havent seen a pool in years" i said smiling at him. I turned and started to the back to where the pool was.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 20:21

"I haven't been in a pool for weeks. We usually just cliff dive, but I like using a normal pool as well." said Matt smiling slightly as he watched her for a moment before he started to float on his back.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 20:23

I smiled and watched him. I smiled and walked in slowly and looked at him and around. "Its cold" i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 20:26

"I wouldnt know. I always carry a one-hundred and eight degree fever. Haven't been cold in a few months." said Matt giving her a lopsided grin as he looked at her and leaned against the side of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 20:35

I looked at him and smiled my belly button ring dangling from my stomach.
Whats it like to be a wolf?" i asked him sitting on a step and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 20:37

"Well, it's pretty cool, though my favorite part is the strength. Nothing compares to the strength that you have when your a wolf and it's awesome, but sometimes I wish I wasnt a werewolf." mumbled Matt as he looked at her, then stared into thought.
Back to top Go down
Roxeh Poxeh
Admin
Roxeh Poxeh

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 20:50

I looked at him and sighed lightly. "how come?" i asked him. "I would love to be one. Your free and you can run fast. You can almost do anything you want." i siad thinking about how it would be like if i was a werewolf. If only i was, i would love that.
Back to top Go down
bridle

bridle

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 20:54

"Like for instance, you always carry a temper and sometimes you morph and if someone's too close, you hurt them." said Matt looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]   ::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::No Name:: [T/WW/V Open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next